"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because this is what happens to anyone who steals my donuts:

>:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Lol Where did you find that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Haha, it's from a weird music video I've seen, but I was kinda snooping Google Images for a certain GIF and came across this one.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rusvul

No he wasn't. Rus was here.

Dinte

This is my first and last post so now i win
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because I can see Dinte from where I sit. Hi!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dinte

i win cause i see kitrall from where i sit
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because I finally realized that the second "letter" in W0NWILL's username is not an "o", but a "0" (a zero). (Did anyone else notice that?)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

psybox

Yes, around when she first joined, actually.  I win!
WONWILL
W0NWILL
The 0 is clearly less thick than a capital O

Rainshadow

I win because I'm confused.  Are Kit and Dinte friends?  Do you two know each other IRL?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I win because this song is beautiful.  Simply beautiful.

Gah!  I love Port Blue!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 14, 2013, 12:27:27 AM
  I win because this is what happens to anyone who steals my donuts:

>:D
LOL ;D!!! I take it you like donuts, Rain?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000