News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yez!!  Nikk (hehe, see what I did there?  ;)) got it right!  Oh, an' alzae, nikk vin!  (Hmm, would "Nikk" be capitalized like "I"?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dinte

Iii . . . (falls asleep)
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Rainshadow

I win because...

Do you hear the people sing?
  Singing a song of angry men?
  It is the music of a people
  who will not be slaves again!
  When the beating of your heart
  echoes the beating of the drums,
  there is a life about to start
  when tomorrow comes!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Nikk win, because my mom and I just watched "Licence to Kill", "Tomorrow Never Dies", and some of "The Spy Who Loved Me", they certainly didn't give me any ideas for The Airship Endeavor, my fanfic-ish story, at all... ::)

Romsca

Quote from: Mask on May 28, 2013, 02:29:05 AM
¡¡Soy ganar!!

WHATT??! That means...

What "Soy ganar" means
Soy means "I am" and ganar means "to win". So "Soy ganar" means "I am to win" or "I am win". What I think you were meaning to say was "Soy la ganadora" which means "I am the winner" or "Estoy ganando" which means "I am winning"
[close]

Dinte

you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk pryozz ze vinner! (from vot nikk 'ave zeen, it iz probably either vay)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Quote from: Romsca on May 28, 2013, 03:36:01 AM
Quote from: Mask on May 28, 2013, 02:29:05 AM
¡¡Soy ganar!!

WHATT??! That means...

What "Soy ganar" means
Soy means "I am" and ganar means "to win". So "Soy ganar" means "I am to win" or "I am win". What I think you were meaning to say was "Soy la ganadora" which means "I am the winner" or "Estoy ganando" which means "I am winning"
[close]

Yeah, I realized that like an hour after I posted it.
Would "Yo ganar" work? my spanish skills are a bit limited.

I win!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Well, sorry to say, Yo ganar means "I to win". Did you mean Yo gano? Now THAT means "I win"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Either vay, nikk vin!

Rainshadow

Aha, zo "nikk" izn't capitalized, iz it?  Nikk (see what I did there?  ;)) get it!  Nikk vin!

Maudie

Quote from: Romsca on May 28, 2013, 08:29:51 PM
Well, sorry to say, Yo ganar means "I to win". Did you mean Yo gano? Now THAT means "I win"

Ah, thank you.

Yo gano!