News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dae ye need a cough drop? Anyvay, nikk vin!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ferrousferret

Is that Dutch, or Danish? I'm having a brain fart as to which language is from where because I know that's some kind of Nordic language, so I'm assuming Denmark?

But, while you're thinking about that, I'll just wait for you across this conveniently placed finish line, over here. ;D

Tam and Martin

Guess What! I just won!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I heard Owl City on an XM station this morning!  In Christ Alone is probably the last OC song I thought I would've heard on the radio.  Then again, it IS Sunday, and it WAS a Christian station.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because I'm tired and I'm going to miss registration for school because my parents are gone until Tuesday. (Registration => Monday :P) I really hope I still get into those classes!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

The Shade

Hmm.....eh?..... :o :o :o I JUST WON!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Rainshadow

I win because I'm tired (as always).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Rainshadow

I win, exclamation point.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin zvirly zin'y zat lookz like an' eight but iznae zat curlz at ze bottom an' zlazhez dovn zrough ze bottom curly zin'y!

Rainshadow

...What?  I'm trying to understand, and I think I might have gotten it translated, but I'm confused.

I win swirly thingy that looks like and eight but isn't that curls at the bottom and slashes down through the bottom curly thingy!

The Shade