News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Well, you'll just have to wait your turn, then.  Oh, and these aren't free rides.  Whoever wants to go on an adventure must pay me with Chocolate Muffins of Death, which can only be found in Chocolate Mount Doom, in the Insane Asylum, which can be found in the Land of the Duffers.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2013, 08:21:02 PM
  Eh, whatever.  You're still a pirate to me.  Anyway, any place in particular that ya wanna see?  The great falls of Rontan?  Squinan the Entertainer?  Ooh, he's funny!  Or maybe you want to go someplace on Earth?  Future?  Past?
Mars, 2363. Federation base. Thanks :D

Rainshadow

...Might I ask why that specific date and place?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 29, 2013, 01:52:10 AM
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D was launched from Mars in the year 2363, in Earth years. I don't know any more specifics.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 29, 2013, 02:06:37 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 29, 2013, 01:52:10 AM
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D was launched from Mars in the year 2363, in Earth years. I don't know any more specifics.

Aha.  So it isn't any plot to destroy anyone.  Good.  *Starts typing on a typewriter-looking machine*  *Presses button dramatically*  There!

Rusvul

Thanks, Rainshadow! Now, I need to give a few papers to the new Captain and then we'll be off.

Jukka the Sling

Can I come too? Btw... where are we going?  :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 29, 2013, 03:39:09 AM
Thanks, Rainshadow! Now, I need to give a few papers to the new Captain and then we'll be off.

Wait, no, no papers to the captain, we can't tamper with history.  That isn't a good idea at all.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 29, 2013, 03:42:30 AM
Can I come too? Btw... where are we going?  :D

Er, sorry, we're on Mars right now, in the TARDIS.  Not really possible for you to join in.  And you'd need a Chocolate Muffin of Death if you wanted to go somewhere in the TARDIS.  That's the required payment.  Sorry.

The Shade

Ok, I have managed to get hold of one of them muffins! The payment is in The most random thread ever!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I can take you any were you like with out having to worry about changing history.  ;D Or having to wait for Rain to Finnish with Rusvul.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiny Jackalope

I have no idea what I am doing here
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Norham Waterpaw

Not winning, that's what!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

No, don't worry. See, the Captain has hired me as an Irregular Captain, but if he doesn't get these papers, he won't. We have to do this to make sure history stays the same.

Rainshadow

*Sigh*  Fine, but DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE.  Don't caress the ship, don't talk to any future crewmates, don't do anything.

Rusvul

Okay, I'll do and say exactly what my younger self saw me do and say. *Does that* Alright, good. Buisness taken care of... But can we stay for the launch? I'll be careful and not do anything. Here. *Taps device on lower arm* *Goes invisible* Personal cloaking device. Stole- ah, borrowed from the Romulans and then modified.