News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferrousferret

I want to write again!!! ;D

Rainshadow

I missed out on most of band and choir yesterday due to a doctor's appointment that went ridiculously late.  So I snuck in halfway through my second class.  Woohoo!  Half of band and choir!  :P  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 11, 2013, 05:37:09 PM
  I missed out on most of band and choir yesterday due to a doctor's appointment that went ridiculously late.  So I snuck in halfway through my second class.  Woohoo!  Half of band and choir!  :P  ::)

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on October 11, 2013, 06:17:21 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 11, 2013, 05:37:09 PM

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?  :D

Bad, but when put in a sarcastic way, it may look good, at least over the internet, when there's no sarcastic font.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ZARCAZTIC FONT!!!

Alzae, nikk vin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Zurprizingly enough, zat lookz quite zarcaztic.  Bravo, 'Ead, ye zolved ze 'orrible problem!  :D

The Shade

Cornflower MM

im winning, im winning!! ha ha !!doncha just LOVE smart-butts???

The Shade

Nay, becauze Nikk pryozz tur ze vinner! Dwi! Dwi! Nikk pryozz'z!!!

redwallgurl

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm winning.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Faiyloe

*Snaps fingers and every one disappears in a flash of light sending them to another dimension* No I believe I am winning. and since there is no one left to appose me... You get the picture. Why am I talking to my self? Oh well. *Snaps fingers and goes to join the others in the other dimension.* 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' vhile everybeazt iz in Si ozer dimenzion, nikk appear in tur na' quiet original dimenzion aaaan'.......NIKK VIN!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 10, 2013, 02:44:02 PM
Well you are the captain of a star ship so tun off the gravitational controls.
Do you have any idea how irresponsible that would be? I would be annoying 170+ people just so that I could mess around in zero/low gravity.

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 10, 2013, 02:53:49 PM
  And I have a TARDIS, which makes it ten times better.  I can fly to places that have no gravity and just put on a space suit and go goofing around.  *Clears throat*  Not that I do, of course, heh heh...
A space suit would defeat the program...

HHHH! Maybe I could turn off the artificial gravity in a localized, safe environment! I *Taps com badge* Rusvul to Ferron. Yeah, can you shut down the gravity controls to a holodeck as part of a program? Really? Yes! Woohoo!

The Shade

Just tell me when you start to feel unwell... ::) But for now...

PuulNikkvinDwiDwinikkpryozzturvinnernaypryozzbeacauzeVeazlsawayz vin!!!!!!!!!!!!