News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win 'cause Monk has cabin fever.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze ah'm gettin' off ze computer until February tomorrov!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 27, 2013, 11:53:09 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 11:15:42 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 27, 2013, 08:23:42 PM
Yeah, my problem is that I write maybe half a chapter of something, then I lose interest.  ::)
Well then, don't loose intrest! :D

*Whispers*  That's like telling me not to breathe.
Well then, get an oxygen pump, and start writting! ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 28, 2013, 01:06:32 AM
Nikk vin becauze ah'm gettin' off ze computer until February tomorrov!

Well then, see ya next year!

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 28, 2013, 01:13:24 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 27, 2013, 11:53:09 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 11:15:42 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 27, 2013, 08:23:42 PM
Yeah, my problem is that I write maybe half a chapter of something, then I lose interest.  ::)
Well then, don't loose intrest! :D

*Whispers*  That's like telling me not to breathe.
Well then, get an oxygen pump, and start writting! ;D

Sorry, I only write at night.  It's when I have time to think.  But hey, I got past the meeting, and now I'm stuck.  Currently John is headed for the loo to go wash the pudding out of his hair, and Sherlock is slightly flustered... with spaghetti sauce on his cheek.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

@Rainshadow: Eh , tell me more about whats going on currently in the story, then I might have a good suggestion...anyways, I win!

Rainshadow

Well, it's about a page and a half at the moment (lol, I didn't get very far last night), but basically it's from the viewpoint of John, when he's around 8 or 9.  It starts off with him trying to decide what table to sit at in the cafeteria, and he witnesses to large bullies beating up on a pale, skinny boy.  (They dump his tray of food on his head)  John, of course, races over there to help, only to have the larger of the two brutes throw an innocent girl's pudding at him.  The two boys run off so as to not get in trouble, leaving John and the wimpy boy.  They introduce (the other boy is Sherlock, of course), then John goes off to rid pudding from his hair.

Ungatt Trunn

@Rainshadow: Hmmm.....maybe they should cross paths a few minutes after they are all cleaned up and make a propere introduction, and in that introduction Watson fins out Sherlock's rather "ecsentric" side. Will that work?

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

I win, peeps!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 28, 2013, 11:22:05 PM
  I win, peeps!  Happy Thanksgiving!
I refuse to let you win!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze Nikk pryozz goin' tae be gettin' off tur computer in a fev minutez until February!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Well, I'll just have to win for you then!  ;D

The Shade

I'm afraid you've just let him down.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

I win 'cause on Tuesday my dad and little brother came home from their trip to New Zealand, and brought all kinds of delicious NZ candy back with them! ;D Like Pineapple Lumps, and Jaffas, and Pinkys. Yum! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien