News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

We've got to get Rainshadow out of here!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ferrousferret

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2014, 04:24:20 PM
 No, I ate Rach awhile back (when I ate the thread), and I'd already eaten you, Shade, so you both are inside my stomach.  And Rach ate you, which technically means you're inside TWO stomachs...

skip to 50 secs in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVuBUl_8Jsw

The Skarzs

Nom nom nom. Still eating something, not sure what though. It tastes like a ferret made of ferrous metal.

Oh wait. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 14, 2014, 12:22:01 AM
We've got to get Rainshadow out of here!

No way o' doin' that.  *Eats out of Skarzs' stomach*  Bleh, you taste very acidic.  *Eats Skarzs*  Ew, you were right.  Not the best tasting person.  Tastes kinda like... oyster.  Yuck.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

*Eats Ungatt again*

@Ferrous:  I saw that video that you showed.  I was laughing, but at the same time I was sickened.  :P  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Told ya. Too many scars. By the way, if you're wondering, my flavor is Scar a la Acid.
I am still alive somehow.

I feel hungry. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Well, of course you're alive!  You're alive and well inside my stomach.  *Licks lips*

The Skarzs

*Rain hears munching, and realizes Skarzs is eating his way out of their stomach because he is very hungry.

You brought this on yourself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Meh, no matter, I'll just eat you again once you're out.  I heal pretty darn quick.  (And I'm a her, not a 'their', if you're wondering.  ;))

The Skarzs

* After realizing the living hell he realizes would happen if he ate out (a never ending cycle of eating and eating out of people), Skarzs is content to stay in Rain's stomach, and eat whatever comes to him. He hoped that eventually she might throw him up, and be free to walk the sewers after being flushed down the toilet.

I am a terrible person right now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

The Skarzs

Nice to see I have company in Rain's stomach.
The weather's been pretty nasty.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Oh, your here to, Skarz? Well, fancy that...

The Skarzs

You wouldn't happen to have any sulfur in your pockets, would you?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.