Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

I win 'cause I have an account on this really cool wiki HanNorwood started. It'll be a database of every roleplay, duel, and roleplayer on this forum! Go get an account now! --> Redwall Forums roleplay Wiki.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

I like how (Han?) did that summery of the characters.  ;D Nice job.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Well, I'm lost.
*flies out on his rocket pack
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I'm so into a character I created that I wanna create a blog that's a sort of diary for her.  But, seeing as she can't read/write, she says what she wants to write and another character (a slightly annoying older brother-like character) writes it down with his own personal opinions put in parentheses.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Who is this character and from whence does she come?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 17, 2014, 12:30:29 AM
Who is this character and from whence does she come?

That's a seeeeecreeeeet!  ;D

The Skarzs

Teeeellll uuuusss tthhheeeee seeeccreeett!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Seeecrrreettsss muuusst liiiiieeee hiiiidddeeeeeennnn
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 17, 2014, 12:29:12 AM
  I win 'cause I'm so into a character I created that I wanna create a blog that's a sort of diary for her.  But, seeing as she can't read/write, she says what she wants to write and another character (a slightly annoying older brother-like character) writes it down with his own personal opinions put in parentheses.  :P
Sounds just like you and Rainy.  ;D (Although obviously you know how to read.)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Amarith Waterspring

WWWWIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.