News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I've had a shop for a long time i win :-* :P
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

rachel25

Me wins cus the X Men are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwen A. Mouse

Nope. I win simply because
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

I win, but clearly This Isn't the End.  (Ehehehehehe, bandom joke here.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gwen A. Mouse

I win because Dakkan. Your argument is invalid.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

But I win because Quinlan and Kenosh!

Boom!  Beat THAT!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gwen A. Mouse

Oh my gosh. You read it? You read it! Hahahahaha! Yes! (Sorry. I have found very few people who have ever even heard of it.)

Anyway, I win because Clovis says I do. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze Nikk vant vone more cookie.

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 10, 2014, 02:02:19 AM
Oh my gosh. You read it? You read it! Hahahahaha! Yes! (Sorry. I have found very few people who have ever even heard of it.)

Anyway, I win because Clovis says I do. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it.

Really?  Clovis?  Psshhh!  I win 'cause I've got the Sratha-Din backing me up.  ::)

(Haha, yeah, I think I read it about a week ago.  Read every page from the beginning to now, and now I'm eagerly awaiting more!)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But Nikk vant vone more cookie.

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 10, 2014, 11:50:41 PM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 10, 2014, 02:02:19 AM

Really?  Clovis?  Psshhh!  I win 'cause I've got the Sratha-Din backing me up.  ::)

(Haha, yeah, I think I read it about a week ago.  Read every page from the beginning to now, and now I'm eagerly awaiting more!)

I- uhm... yeah, fair point. (This gif perfectly captures how I felt at your mention of the Sratha-Din: http://giphy.com/gifs/UvwI1X7XkbXq0 )

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Mask on July 09, 2014, 10:15:00 AM
I've had a shop for a long time i win :-* :P

I've had a shop longer! HA!
AND I win because of this:

'
I'm the one on the left, there. You, my friend, are the one who's getting your forehead slapped.

Gwen A. Mouse

Cornflower MM

Okay. So? *Calmly takes a bite of zucchini bread*