News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Yyyuuuuuummmmm!!!!!!! But not as good as chocolate.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 16, 2014, 10:39:15 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!

You're screaming because it's Twilight, aren't you? *Sigh*

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Mor, má thosaíonn tú go ansin I swear mé ag dul a throttle leat, agus ansin bhuail tú ar an ceann le mo friochtán, ansin caith tú amach ar fhuinneog. Déileáil?

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2014, 11:21:44 PM
Mor, má thosaíonn tú go ansin I swear mé ag dul a throttle leat, agus ansin bhuail tú ar an ceann le mo friochtán, ansin caith tú amach ar fhuinneog. Déileáil?
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! *Runs away.* Now I did it!
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Copy that, go to Google Translate, paste it in. Tada!......Oh, alright. You lot aren't any fun. I can't have a conversation in Irish.......

Mor, if you start then I swear that I'm going to throttle you, and then hit you on the head with a frying pan, then throw you out a window. Deal?

Morgazath

I repeat. Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! *Runs away.* Now I did it!

Cornflower MM

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2014, 11:27:23 PM
You lot aren't any fun. I can't have a conversation in Irish......

An bhfuil tú sásta a geall ar sin? Is í an Ghaeilge teanga iontach. Agus tá sé go hálainn mar sin, freisin.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gwen A. Mouse

Sea, Tam, bia. Bia Tá go maith. :)
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 17, 2014, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2014, 11:27:23 PM
You lot aren't any fun. I can't have a conversation in Irish......

An bhfuil tú sásta a geall ar sin? Is í an Ghaeilge teanga iontach. Agus tá sé go hálainn mar sin, freisin.

Ooh, yay! Cainteoir eile hÉireann! Agus, ní, ní bheidh mé geall ar sé. Mar sin, cad a bheidh muid ag labhairt faoi, fad a bhíonn siad ar fad ar dhaoine eatarthu? Mura théann siad chun = láithreán aistritheora ......

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 17, 2014, 03:32:58 PM
???????, ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??????????? ? ?????????!

What language?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy