News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Huh? I win because I have a pet Metroid named Bob who will eat you if you don't allow me to win.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I want a Metroid!! ;D
I win.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Do you know what Metroids are? They eat people, sorta like the Wraith from Stargate: Atlantis. They latch onto them and suck out their life force. And because I possess that astounding knowledge...I win! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I know, because I read Metroid: O Lavagem.
Oh, and I win. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

You read Metroid: O Lavagem? The WHOLE thing? All 21 chapters? Why didn't you review?!?!?!?!

Tiria Wildlough

Well, I kinda didn't feel right reviewing, because I'm not a fan of Metroid, but anyway... :-[
I win.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

You don't have to be a Metroid fan to review it.   :)

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Tiria Wildlough

No, YOU win. Wait, what? :o
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I think we accidentally hacked into each others' accounts, or something. :D

Tiria Wildlough

I did not. I get paranoid when I see the word 'hack'. :o
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I was just joking. Eh, me too. Besides, I have a 20-digit password. There's no way you could get into my account.

Tiria Wildlough

No way you could get into mine, either. ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

;) Let's just leave it at that. Check your PM box. I sent you a PM. ;D