News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Autumn Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2013, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Anybeast got a tankard of rum for a poorbeast? Ill settle for some seaweed grog if theres one going!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

We don't have any of that fowl stuff here (only thing it's good for is fueling fires) but we do have october ale.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Kitsune

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zuddenly 'opz up from ze floor* Did zomebody zay zhortbread cookiez?! Ah like zhortbread cookiez! May ah 'ave vone taae pleaze?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 03, 2013, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on September 03, 2013, 01:52:53 AM
Congratulations Rainshadow!  :) You deserve to be Season Namer very much! Honestly!

Thank you so much!  :D

@Ice:  I seriously didn't even notice that until you pointed it out!  Haha, Rainshadow, wodahsnieR, close enough.  Very cool!  :)

I think I saw "Season Namer" under your name and went over here  ;D

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy: I say you can eat as many shortbread cookies as you want!  :D

May I have some too?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rachel25

Okay here. *passes plate of shortbread cookies.*
Try them with some hotroot soup. It tastes great  ;D

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Icefire on September 01, 2013, 08:44:31 PM
Hooray! Congratulations, Rainshadow!
Btw, Rainshadow is out of town and will be for quite some time. Just so you know why she isn't replying.

I wrote a poem to mark the new season! I feel like it's a little cheesy and not well written - I don't write poems! - but here goes!

Remember the heroes who died
All who fought on freedom's side
In war and in peace
Ne'er did they cease
Seeking out freedom and right

Honor the brave and the few
All who have fought for what's true
Daring to stand
Our freedom at hand
Walking through darkness for you

When Autumn turns leaves to gold
Our thoughts turn to the brave and the bold
Death and rebirth
Are seen throughout earth
How many glories in peace we behold!

Seasons, they come and they go
New becomes old even so
In this peace we enjoy
Every girl, every boy
Remembers the fallen hero!

A toast! To the Fallen Heroes!
I like it
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

hey Vilu where've you been I haven't seen you in ages here have some barley wine

Vilu Daskar

I just haven't had time to get on.
Thanks but I prefer damson wine

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

Grabs all the skilly n duff and begins to devowor it

Vilu Daskar

dives into a huge pie that The Shade is about to eat