News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Autumn Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2013, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 13, 2013, 07:42:04 PM
What did you eat HiAG?

"Vay taae much zugar 'e did." repliez Strang. "Juzt 'old on a moment." He fizhez Hiag oot o' ze pond an' brin'z 'im back inzide. "'e'z av better na'."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Hiag ztartz laughin' maniacally. "Zort o'." Hiag continuez laughin'. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BANANA!!! AHAHAHA!!!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Sounds more like he's been at the damson wine...  :-\ I have some medicine which might help my mother says its a cure all. * Goes in after HiAG and gives him some of the medicine*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

NO NOT THAT MEDICINE IT'll kill you!!
*throws a meringue boomerang at Faiyloe to stop her using the medicine*

Faiyloe

Faiyloe

Trust me he will feel a lot better when it's over.  ;D

rachel25

*shudders before throwing a pie at Faiyloe*

Faiyloe

* Catches the pie and then puts it on top of what's left of my concoction and adds more meadow cream and candied chestnuts.*

rachel25

*picks the whole thing up and dumps it on Faiyloe's head making a HUGE mess and covering Faiyloe from ear to tail in slug*  :D 

Vilu Daskar

Dumps 15 barrels of pond water on Rachel
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Oh I forgot you were a otter

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

"Yeah!"  ;D
*keeps running around making the floors wet and slippery*

Vilu Daskar