News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Whats your favourate dwarf from The Hobbit?

Started by Ungatt Trunn, September 06, 2013, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

So, which one is it? My favourite one is Bofur. He's always had a certain appeal to me :). here's a picture of him:

Life is too short to rush through it.

Banya Streamdog

My favorite dwarf's are Kili and Fili.

Here's a pic of them:

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MeadowR

Bofur, because he's Jimmy Nesbitt! :D He makes a cool dwarf.

There are others I like, too. I get confused with the names! :p
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Kili and Fili! And the old guy whose name I forget. He was Balin or Dwalin but I can't keep anyone straight except, like, Thorin, Fili, and Kili...

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on September 07, 2013, 06:28:30 PM
Kili and Fili! And the old guy whose name I forget. He was Balin or Dwalin but I can't keep anyone straight except, like, Thorin, Fili, and Kili...
He was Balin. Dwalin was the guy i mentioned above

Dawnwing

I like Kíli.  He's quite attractive, gets involved in pretty much everything (so he's not as much a background character as some), and I like that bit where he blocks the goblins' arrows with his sword and then with a ladder.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

MeadowR

Quote from: Dawnwing on September 07, 2013, 10:22:50 PM
I like Kíli.  He's quite attractive, gets involved in pretty much everything (so he's not as much a background character as some), and I like that bit where he blocks the goblins' arrows with his sword and then with a ladder.

Well, he does win on the looks department. ;)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on September 08, 2013, 05:40:14 PM
I like Kíli.  He's quite attractive, gets involved in pretty much everything (so he's not as much a background character as some), and I like that bit where he blocks the goblins' arrows with his sword and then with a ladder.

Lol!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 08, 2013, 11:49:07 PM

Lol!
You got it there!

KitrallStreamrippler

Ever since my dad first read the book to me, I've loved Fili and Kili. However, my favorite from the movie is definitely Bofur. For MANY reasons.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on September 12, 2013, 10:23:01 PM
Ever since my dad first read the book to me, I've loved Fili and Kili. However, my favorite from the movie is definitely Bofur. For MANY reasons.
Yay! Another Bofur fan! :D

Tam and Martin

Here's something funny: