News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Race to Ascension..... (Phase I) "So close, and yet so far." ~Introduction~

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2013, 12:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Sero

Sero waited till every beast was in front of him before following. He wasn't sure on the honor level of these ones, but being stabbed in the back would be just horrid.

"Quick call it's name, call it!" something started to scream at Sero. "Before its to late, call and let it be under your authority!"

"Don't listen to this, these others could help you find your mother. Do the right thing and press onward!" Something else screamed, both sounded the same, both sounded just like he did.

"Ah its been a long time I've heard you speak..." Sero whispered towards the good side "But you should leave, things get worse when the two of you are here..."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Guys, everyone needs to go to the next room, please do so. This RP has been at stand still for far too long.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What about Redwaller and the Shade?

@HiaG:.... Ummmm...... That's not a weasel, awesome as those things are too it's not a weasel. (SG-1 fans unite!  :D)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Sandfire narrowed his eyes as the flame appeared. He wasn't sure about all this. At all. Was it an allusion? But he could feel the heat on his paws... he noticed the other were moving into a room he had not seen before. He decided to follow. He had come with them all this way, so he might as well stick with them.

The desert cat noticed the hate-breed they had met a few moments ago hanging back, but he didn't comment.

OOC: Yeah sorry for holding up. I had a few things to get done.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Bladepaw saw the bright light, in the dark cavern of bones.

"So many strange things have been happening lately, one more won't make a difference. Let us go forth, we can't stop now", and with that he picked up a Rapier and went in.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If Redwaller doesn't post soon then he's out. BIC:

You step through an aura of blinding light... It almost seems to have mass as it resists your entrance.

You all stumble upon reaching the other side. Though it almost seems you haven't gotten there yet as all you see is a black abyss.

A chill runs up your spine as mist materializes and gathers straight ahead. It forms a creature. This thing you now see turns, it's flowing white combat tunic and ceremonial cloak swish as its piercing silver-eyed gaze drives a shaft into your very soul, "Sooo..... It is you who seek eternityyy..... I am Obscura, the Guardian of Transcendence!"

OOC: And that wraps up part 1!  :) I will soon post part 2.