News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Word Association Game

Started by Matthias720, June 20, 2011, 04:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Caliborn relentlessly mowing Gamzee down with his machine gun to the accompaniment of Elevatorstuck (the track)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

The dismay of reading what may be spoilerish material without already being at that part.  (I took a break to finish some shows I started, including Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, OHSHC, and some others.  Lol, my attention span isn't the longest for Homestuck, as I tend to get bored during long Pesterchum conversations.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

You got that right.  That's why I don't go shopping on Black Friday.  :P

Rhett and Link.  (It's a stretch, but they have a music video in which they ponder over whether Wal-Mart is good or evil.)

Ungatt Trunn

Good Mythical Morning

I love Rhett and Link! Specially one their GMM channel.

Rainshadow

Will It Taco?

I knoooowwwww!  GMM is so awesome!  I don't watch it nearly as much as I should.  :P

Ungatt Trunn

Taco vs. Borrito 

Yea, I don't watch them that consistently myself, but at least twixt a week I enjoy a good episode of GMM (though I actally watch them during the afternoon ;D)

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Enchilada.  (Enchiladas are like manna from heaven to me.  *Happy sigh*  Such a wonderful taste.)

Izeroth

Rainshadow

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3