Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

True

T or F. I live in Canada

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f Martin the Warrior does not have a Skipper of Otters
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

True

And Actually we live in Florida

T or F. I (Tam) play the violin

Redwallfan7

True

t or f I play the piano
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

False

T or F. Martin plays the Piano

Rainshadow

True?  (And by the way, that little post a while back about me liking bowling?  That was false)

T or F?  I have a new bed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I'm going to church today

Kitsune

Should be true!
t or f
my real name is asmodeas.  :D

Tam and Martin

NO

T or F. I like Lasagna

Redwallfan7

true
t or f my new favorite Taylor Swift song is "I knew you were trouble."

Rainshadow

...False?  Sorry, I only know two of her songs lol.

T or F?  My favorite Owl City song is How I Became the Sea.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Haha, it's false, yes.  My favorite is all of them, but if I had to choose one, it would be either The Real World, Lonely Lullaby or Plant Life.  How I Became the Sea is really good, though!

T or F?  My nose was bleeding earlier.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I have the twelve days of Christmas memorized.

Rainshadow

True.  :P

T or F?  I like to say that I'm like a fisherman with his net.  A fisherman throws his net out into the ocean, but only catches a few of the many fish.  I throw my net into my brain and come out with only a few of the many ideas that are floating around.