True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Maybe, true??
T or F
I am looking at a penguin.

Rainshadow

False?  Mine was false.  At least, for the moment.  ;)

T or F?  I'm playing Minecraft.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

False? Mine was true. Penguin stress squeezey thing on desk. :D
T or F... I am watching a movie.

Rainshadow

False, because you're on here!

T or F?  I'm listening to someone sing about a honeymoon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

False?
True or False... I sometimes get on Redwall on a computer, and sometimes on my tablet.

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true, because at the time I was listening to a song called Super Honeymoon (by Owl City).

T or F?  I'm listening to a song about a balloon.

Redwallfan7

True

t or f my dad likes Jackie Chan
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I know someone who loves Justin Bieber.

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I'm almost done drinking ginger ale
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

True. These are strange questions

T or F. Abbess Meriam was first Abbess of Redwall

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

false?

T or f I love Christian songs

Rainshadow

True, I hope!

T or F?  Every night, while listening to An Airplane Carried Me To Bed, I fall asleep by the 7th song (Blue and Red), yet while listening to the Midsummer Station, I fall asleep by the 9th song (Silhouette).

Kitsune

Uh.. Maybe!
T or F
I have NO idea what those songs are or who they're by!

Rainshadow

True, obviously!  :P

T or F?  An Airplane Carried Me to Bed is by Owl City and The Midsummer Station is by Sky Sailing.

Mattio

t?

im at my house t or f