Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

False
True or False I'm really enjoying Switched at birth
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.  And mine was sorta true and sorta false, depending on how you look at it.  I had a nosebleed early this morning, and I did stop it, but a few minutes later, it started up again.  So you could say it was two nosebleeds, or you could say it was one.

T or F?  I'm going to be watching my neighbor's cute little dogs for a couple of days.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?
t or f this sentence is about cake:
Cake rocks  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hmm... I'm gonna hafta say false...  (;D)  And mine was true.  I'm so excited!  Rosie and Epenie are so cute!!

T or F?  I've already eaten lunch.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

True  ;D
T or F cucumbers are AWESOME!!!!  :P

Rainshadow

Well, I'd say false, but that's just me.  ;)  And mine (at the time) was false, but now, it's true.  :P

T or F?  My student didn't come today.

Redwallfan7

False?
t or f I just ate candied orange slices

Rainshadow

True I hope!  That sounds good!

T or F?  I'm currently sucking on a lemon drop.

Redwaller

True?

T or F, I'm drinking lemonade now.

Redwallfan7

True
T or F I listen to music almost all the time

Redwaller

That is true. And mine is false

T or F, I had to go feed the cows this morning.

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I'm watching my neighbor's dogs, who's names are Rose and Eponine.

Captain Rake Nightfur

False. I think...

I just got back from vacation a couple of days ago.
Gave' em blood and vinegar chaps!And that's an order wot wot!

everybeast tells' "bréaga álainn." but they never help anybeast

Redwallfan7

True?
T or F I'm going to have a sleepover with my cousins this summer

Rainshadow

True?  And yes, Cap'n, mine was false.  Their names are Rosie and Epenie.  But I'm still watching them.  ;D

T or F?  I found an acoustic version of Gold by Owl City.