News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

True? What are they baout? They sound nice!

Rainshadow

Actually, I kinda sorta despise The Hunger Games, but love it at the same time.  I don't like the trilogy 'cause they ruin most of the characters (including pretty much all the characters I liked.  ::)), and 'cause the third book is kinda dry and dull.  But it's so interesting!  (Basically the first book, The Hunger Games, is about the Hunger Games, which is a televised fight to the death.  Twenty-four 12 through 18 year olds compete, and only one makes it out alive.  Katniss Everdeen is the main character of the trilogy, and I kinda grew to hate her.  I liked Finnick, though!)

T or F?  I'm writing a superhero story.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

T? I know I am

T or F, I despise the Hunger Games for what it concerns yet still think they're great books
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

True.  (And yes, mine is true.  ;))

T or F?  I want to show some pictures I took of NYC.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Correct

True?

T or F I LOVE Doctor Who?

Rainshadow

...True?  I'm not sure.  I don't believe you've stated your opinion on the show before, at least not on a thread I've looked at.

T or F?  I've been on a sailboat before.

Jetthebinturong

It was indeed true, I think Doctor Who is like my second biggest fandom well third if you count being a fan of a universe you created yourself as a fandom.

True?

It took me about an hour to get through a 23 and a half minute video containing the first part of Jon Pertwee's first story as the Doctor Spearhead From Space because the buffering rate of Dailymotion sucks!  >:( >:( >:(

Rainshadow

I'd say true.  And I know the feeling.  Imagine watching the continued series season 1-7 online.  In four months.  The buffering on TubePlus sucked.  ;)

And yes, mine was true.  I've also been on a clipper, which is pretty awesome, but when I lived in SC I went on my dad's work buddy's boat, and they had a party.  We didn't see dolphins, but we went along the coast.  Very awesome!  Saw some pretty enormous houses/mansions, too.  ;D

T or F?  I had my blood drawn today.

Jukka the Sling

True?

T of F? I am currently wearing a skirt that I made.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

true
TOF I,v watched Star Wars
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Leatho Shellhound

False

T or F? Stormfin was a pike?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Banya Streamdog

True.

Shadow is a rat.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

T or F in the canon of the books because he's either a rat or a wearat

T or F I am an aspiring author

Shadefur nightblade

True?
True or false I hate pie.

Unimaginative

False. Nobody hates pie, unless their allergic to it? Are you alergic to it. :o.

True or False, I've eaten Ostrich, Snake, Shark, and Dog all on the same day?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth