Slagar 11

F.

T or F? My birthday was this month.

Lady Amber

False?
T or F: I like this forum.

Rainshadow

True, I hope!

(@Sleven:  Mine was true.  Needles are not fun.)

T or F?  My sister is currently talking to me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 21, 2014, 11:31:02 PM
  Like, as in only one plant?  If so, then false.

Sadly it's true... There used to be fields, hills of them at my old house. Only one plant to remind me of what once was.  :(

Um True?

T or F I'm up really late on a school night?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Yes. Because you are in the US and I am basically as far west as you can go time-zone-wise and it is nearly 10 PM.

T or F: My brother lost a finger due to a car accident.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

(It was 12:30 pm...)

False!

T or F It is a bright sunny morning this morning?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Well, it's sunny here, and if it's sunny here, it's probably sunny where you are.  We never get sun here.  We get, like, a week of summer most years.  So... true.

T or F?  I'm freezing currently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firetail

I guess true?

is their a rabbit in my house? T or F
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Rusvul

T or F: I played Terraria with my friends until 1:30 last night, and then went to bed only to have dreams about my favorite youtuber's dog.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Gnoflet

T or F? I hate honey.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Wylder Treejumper

True?

I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches though...

True or False... I don't watch TV
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  In the Elder Scrolls series, at least some of the Aedra are viewed as gods.

Wylder Treejumper

It actually was true... But we don't have TV so that's easy for me!

Um... no idea, so... True?

(You pulled the random obscure fact card so now I will!)
True or false... Waterdeep is ruled by six masked lord and one unmasked lord (Piergeron the Paladinson)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

*Whispers*  I have no idea what this is.

Er, false?

(And yes, mine was true.  At least eight are viewed as gods, and are called the Divines.  At least, in Skyrim they are.  Not sure about the other regions.)

T or F?  All of the Daedra in Skyrim are evil.