Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

mine was false

Um... False?

I like pineapple
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False.

My favorite good Redwall species is a mole.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false

true or false? I think the story of Cinderella is annoying
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm gonna say true, because that's what it is for me.

I love Brave.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Mine was false, I love princess stories.

true

True or false? I like the song "I like to move it, move it" from the first Madagascar movie

Rainshadow

True.

I hate Iron Man.

Redwallfan7

false

True or false? I love pepperoni pizza

Rainshadow

True.

I went on a scavenger hunt on June 24.

Redwallfan7

true

I went camping with my church

Rainshadow

True?

I have been to a church summer camp.

Redwallfan7

nope, false

True?

True or false, I love the t.v show Saved by the Bell

Rainshadow

True, and mine was false.

I like bubblegum ice cream.

Redwallfan7

false

True or false? I've been to chucke cheeses before

Rainshadow

True?

I hate Chuck E. Cheese.

Redwallfan7

false

True or false? I have a pet turtle