News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

actually mine was true and ok

T or f I like fireworks
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

True

T or F Tiria Wildlough is in my large drawing of Leatho that I have as my profile pic.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Mine was true

T or F I may be going to camp this summer.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

You forgot to put a t or f question!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

T or R,  I just got braces

Redwallfan7

false

T or f I hate my braces appointments

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

T or F?  I'm listening to Sherlock Holmes music.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I have blue and white walls in my bedroom

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

T or F?  I like How to Train Your Dragon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

It was true.

T or F?  You need to post a T or F question after answering.