News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I'm scared of hawks
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I scraped my knuckle on the carpet while sitting down.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I changed my signature a little bit
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True, and mine was true.  Lame way to injure myself, I know.

T or F?  I'm on the Redwall forum right now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true (obviously)

t or f I think Bella Swan is annoying

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I'm typing this message at the moment.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I want to take pottery classes

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I love the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Redwallfan7

mine was true.

True

T or f the episode of Firefly that I saw today was really bloody

Leatho Shellhound

True

T or F I like horses
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

false?

T or f I'm watching Prince Caspian right now (the Narnia movie)

Leatho Shellhound

Mine was true

True

T or F I finished reading Five children and It and The Enchanted Castle by Edith Nesbit 4 days from the day I bought them

click the banner

Redwallfan7

true

T or f Trufflehunter is one of my favorite Narnia characters

Leatho Shellhound

True.... badgers are cool  :)

T or F I have the book prince Caspian

click the banner

Redwallfan7

true

Timor f I think Saved by the bell is funny