News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

False

T or F I am on a computer.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

True

T or f I love Adele's music
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I absolutely love Tobymac music.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

I drew Susan's dress from the second Narnia film yesterday
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm listening to Tobymac right now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I want Zack and Kelly to get back together in Saved by the Bell

Rainshadow

True?  Mine was false.  I was listening to the Puss in Boots soundtrack at the time.

T or F?  I have ridden a half-blind horse.

Redwallfan7

Oh

true

T or f I love to draw but I have  trouble keeping track of my supplies

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  Every year for my birthday I get pencils and sketch books, but a few months later they're filled up with pictures or used up.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f every time my orthodontist appointments are over, I think "I'm glad that's over"

Rainshadow

I'm pretty sure that's true, because I do that.

T or F?  I can hear the new(ish) Star Trek movie in the background.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I sneak being online sometimes

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I'm a trekkie.

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I own a hot tub

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I have a fire pit in my backyard.