News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

True. That's the one I'm an admin on!

T or F, I have a Micky Mouse laptop case?

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I have the movie Ramoma and Beezus on DVD.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  Right now I'm being forced to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while babysitting.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

mine was true.

True?

t or f I'm anxious to watch more Saved by the Bell
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  My Lego creations are being wrecked as we speak.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f my computer got spam in it for a week once

Rainshadow

T?

T or F?  For a lot of the names in my book, I'm using Latin and Dutch.

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I like to stay in my pajamas a long time

Rainshadow

Mine was true, and so is yours.

T or F?  I'm in PJs.

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I have a lot of messages in my inbox

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I like talking like a Dibbun.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I like songs by Selena Gomez

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I like Linkin Park.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I once got in a huge fight with three of my cousins

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  My cousin loves to get me in headlocks.