News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I don't really like watching Animal Planet TV shows.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I like some of Shakira's music
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I can hear the Sorcerer's Apprentice playing in the background.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f foxes are legal to keep as pets
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False.

T or F?  I used to own a cat that was previously named Anakin.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f my family used to have a black cat named Midnight

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  My cat that I used to own was previously named a Star Wars name before we changed it though!  Her name was Yoda, but we changed it to Kitty Kat.

T or F?  Anakin is my least favorite Star Wars character.

Redwallfan7

false?

T or f I have a green back pack

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I enjoy running short distances, but don't do so well with long ones.

Redwallfan7

mine was false, and true?

T or f Sunflash is in Mossflower (the book)

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  My favorite book in the series is Doomwyte.

Redwallfan7

that's false, actually

False?

t or f I'm watching the olympics

Rainshadow

False?  And I looked it up.  It says in the Redwall Wiki that Sunflash is in Mossflower.

T or F?  I had lamb for dinner with Moroccan Mint Tea.

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f my face is painted right now

Rainshadow

False?  And yes, mine was true.

T or F?  I'm being forced into doing the dishes.