News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  My profile pic is a picture of my dog, Abby.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I'm reading The Rogue Crew right now
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  I tried to use a picture of Abby, but it didn't work.  This is just a pic I found online that looks a lot like her.

T or F?  I have owned a bird before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false?

T or F I like the song Get Back by Demi Lovato
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I just finished a day of canning pickles.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I'm a Selena Gomez fan, but I don't like Justin Bieber

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I really like Justin Bieber's music.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I really like the song Somebody that I used to know by Gotye  and Kimbra

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I don't like the show House Hunters.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I don't like the show Glee

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I'm watching The Twilight Zone.

Redwallfan7

Mine's true.

Um... true?

t or f I eat blueberries really fast

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  Yesterday I spent around a half an hour picking blueberries.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I picked apples today

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I got hit in the head by an apple today.