News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I tripped on the stairs today
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  But I almost did!

T or F?  I hate pudding and Jell-O.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f my sister is having a garage sale
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I love the movie Get Smart.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

True

t or f I like lemonade

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  My grandpa makes green lemonade.

Redwallfan7

um... true?

t or f The forum of Redwall started in 1998

Rainshadow

Uhhhhhhh... ugh!  I hate history questions!  False?
  And mine was true.  His lemonade is yummy!  (Green River brand soda and lemonade)

T or F?  I hate peanuts.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I'm almost done with the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I love sauerkraut.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I don't like really, bright lights

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I want to defenestrate my clock.

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I'm in Texas right now

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch for lunch.

Redwallfan7

mine was false. Actually

true?

T or f I played tag yesterday