News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I'm getting my ears pierced tomorrow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I said I don't want to get a tattoo
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  My earrings are aquamarine, which are nearly the same color as my eyes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I wear my hair in a braid every day
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm allergic to peanuts.

Redwallfan7

mine was false

true

T or f there are foxes in the Redwall books

Rainshadow

True.  Wait!  No, false!  No, true!  (;D)

Mine was false.  I don't like peanuts, but I'm not allergic to them.

T or F?  My mother had to have her thumb glued back together last night.

Redwallfan7

false?

T or f I wear a sleeping mask

Rainshadow

False?  And mine was true; she cut herself with a knife.

T or F?  I have been Geocaching.

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I have been to California

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm Dutch, but I don't live in The Netherlands.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f I'm part German

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I'm related to pirate Captain Morgan.

Redwallfan7

Mine was false.

False?

t or f I'm in the middle of season one on iCarly

Rainshadow

False?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I don't like the Narnia series.