News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm taking an art class too.  (Assuming that you are, Redwallfan7)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I like Ellie Goulding's songs better than Adele's, even though I still like Adele's songs.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  I took an art class when I was really young, but mostly I've taught myself how to draw.

T or F?  I take archery lessons.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I love the t.v show Once a upon a Time
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  I used to, though.

T or F?  I'm having a really bad day.

Redwallfan7

false?

t or f one of my best friends is blind

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.  I had a very, very bad day.  It started out good, but then my buddy (a horse, not a human) died, and then I found out that I had a cold.

T or F?  My throat hates me at the moment.

Veil Sixclaw

T
T or F I have a pet bird
Pie iz awesome

Leatho Shellhound

True...did you name it Skarlath?

T or F I am wearing Swiss arm bands that a friend of mine gave me there?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I know how to make a friendship bracelet.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I don't like gossip magazines

Rainshadow

True.  And mine was false.  I have no clue lol.

T or F?  I'm listening to a group called He Is We.

Veil Sixclaw

false (my last one was true and he is a cockatiel called berty)

T or F my nan is coming today
Pie iz awesome

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I can't sing.

Veil Sixclaw

you were right my nans comin at 5

and false i think that you can sing(i cant)

T or F my bird bit me
Pie iz awesome