"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

False?  And mine was true.

T or F?  I'm tired.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

mine was true and true
t or f I used to play zoo tycoon
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm slightly insane.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true (Mwa ha ha ha  ;D)

T or f I'm sometimes crazy like a fox
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True (Mwahahahaha!).  And I suppose you could call me insane!

T or F?  I'm a chocoholic.

Redwallfan7

Yes Lol

Tpbm I like milk

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I hate milk.

Redwallfan7

true?

True or false I started to read the Harry Potter books, but after having a nightmare from reading the first book, I quit.

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I've had nightmares about Slender Man.

Redwallfan7

True?

t or f I like Taylor Swift's songs

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  I've nearly had bad dreams, but mostly it's more along the lines of I'm walking in a dark hallway and my imagination decides to frighten me.

T or F?  I've never been camping.

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I like some celebs but I don't like some

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I'm not a fast reader.

Redwallfan7

True

t or f I'm a fast reader

Rainshadow

True?  And actually, if I have the time to read I'm very fast.

T or F?  I'm listening to Owl City, Live from LA.