News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Talk like HIAG

Started by Vilu Daskar, September 07, 2013, 04:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

It meanz "Yez" in human zpeech. Yer want ta ken more wordz? Vot aboot Puul, Nikk, and nae forgeting pryozz!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Vell, Nikk means "I" in human zpeech. Ah ken zat much. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Aye, zat it tiz. ;) But vot aboot Puul, or ze pryozz'z?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Vot aboot puul fur "Nae" in human zpeech, puul?  ;)

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

Ah, that helpz! 'Pryozz' means OOHA Prize BIHA Ah think! Ah'm no' zure, though...Zankz, Zhade! Zo vhat nae? Vhere vas Head gone, anywayz? He cannae abandon us, like W0NWILL has!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Vell, if ye check hiz profile, ye can zee vhen he vaz lazt online. 'Tvaz today, apparently.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Quietly takez a valk in ze voodz...*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 21, 2013, 10:33:38 PM
*Quietly takez a valk in ze voodz...*

'E zaid *Quietly takez a valk in ze voodz...* Zo! Vhat zolvez ze mizzing Head caze!!!

Jukka the Sling

*Dezidez tae bump ziz zread*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Juzt 'cauze Nikk felt loike et.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000