News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Curly hair

Started by PrimroseWarrior, September 11, 2013, 06:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

I ve curly hair, (and when i say curly, I mean CURLY! not wavey, and no curling iron involved)
And i really hate it. mostly cos i cant do anthing with it. does anyone else sheare my affliction? any ideas on how to tame this mess?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Leatho Shellhound

My hair gets wavey when its wet.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

The Shade

I got straight hair...
Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 11, 2013, 06:40:29 PM
I ve curly hair, (and when i say curly, I mean CURLY! not wavey, and no curling iron involved)
And i really hate it. mostly cos i cant do anthing with it. does anyone else sheare my affliction? any ideas on how to tame this mess?

Is it really that bad?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

The Shade

Feel sorry for ya then...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat zoundz like Freeda from Peanutz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dawnwing

Mine gets wavy when it's humid out.  In especially bad humidity (for example, when I worked in a kitchen at a restaurant and was cleaning out the dishwashing machine in the middle of summer), it forms spiral curls which kinda gets annoying.

PrimroseWarrior

I feel alone....*Curls up in corner and crys*
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I used to have curly hair, but then it got chopped off, so now it's nice and straight.  :P  It's weird, you'da thunk it'd get even curlier as it got shorter, but it really straightened out.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

PrimroseWarrior

its kinda embarassing when you make a joke and dont realize....
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

KitrallStreamrippler

I have curly hair. It's super wild, and I hate it. Nothing I've done has really worked, though. Just brush it out really good after a shower, then put it in a tight braid- that keeps it out of the way really effectively. Or cut it- there's so much less to deal with. Those are my suggestions, anyway.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 12, 2013, 02:36:36 AM
its kinda embarassing when you make a joke and dont realize....

LOL, you fine. ;)

click the banner