News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Because I Need a Simple RP Right Now :D

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 11, 2013, 11:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Shadow one did we just make a huge leap in time?  ???
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BrookSkimmer

I think it's ok to assume the preformance has begun.

Faiyloe

Sorry Brookskimer if I PPed your character a little hope It's Ok if not I can change it.

Blaggut

Name: ferde
Personality: not cruel, but not good. Smart, but low in rank of the horde, (if there is one)
Weapon and gear: a light, swift broadsword, a dagger, and a satchel with light single person rations (jerky' bread, and stuff), and a few stolen items, such as gold bands, rings, etc.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Blaggsy, you have to be accepted before you just go about posting.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BrookSkimmer

That is true ;) Blaggut, you are accepted. Next time wait for the acceptance before you post in the RP thread.

Faiyloe

And Blagut the show is being held at Redwall.

BrookSkimmer

I will be back and posting tomorrow night.

Dag Downyfur

Name: Rustfang Snowmask
Species:fox
Personality: cunning, not as murderous as other vermin, but quite cruel. The leader of the group of vermin who attack the beasts from the River Moss.
Weapon: dagger -no time left I'll finish later
Appearance:
Other:
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

BrookSkimmer

Sounds good Dag. Once you finish this I will post it with the other accepted characters. Please finish before posting in the thread.

Be aware those of you playing vermin. This is a traditional Redwall RP which means the goodbeasts will prevail in the end. If that doesn't suit you, play a goodbeast. ;)

Also, I'm thinking of creating a beast to notice Turnip is gone and head up a search. They will follow behind the main group and eventually catch up. Probably right around the time the vermin attack? Perhaps Bartus could get better and go out with the second party?

What do you guys think? Sound ok?

Redwaller

Bartus didn't injure himself, the haversack broke his fall.  ;D

But I'll say that he has important business to attend to and can only go with the second party.  :)

Norham Waterpaw

So, is anyone paying attention to Argus, at all?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BrookSkimmer

@Norham: Just post Argus into the action and things should work themselves out.

Let's get some posting going in this thread guys! :D

Redwaller

Norham Waterpaw

Argus is talking to Bartus, and Bartus is being awkwardly silent. Please post.  ;D