News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Because I Need a Simple RP Right Now :D

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 11, 2013, 11:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Ok, so Tenebris is going along fine but it's a pretty in depth plot. I would love to just have a little RP without a ton of depth to have fun with.

Story:

A small group of beasts sets off from Redwall to join up with an otter tribe on the River Moss for their end of summer jubilee.

They meet a bad guy on the way. (stay with beasts seen in the books for the bad guy/ or guys)

Players:

A Redwall beast (stay within the animals mentioned in the books)
or an otter from the River Moss tribe they are visiting.
If you are an otter you need to travel with the group from Redwall back to the River.

A "bad guy". Adding the protagonist is always fun :D (stick with creatures in the books please.)

Up to three characters per person.

That's it!

Submit your form here and I'll add you. I want to start this quickly so, go ahead and get those forms in. :D

Name: Turnip (played by Brookskimmer)
Friends with Hyssop. Looks up to Bartus.
Species: Mouse
Personality: A bit of a prankster but kind enough. Most beasts like him.
Weapon: Small sling

Name: Sorrelpaw (played by Brookskimmer)
Friends with Jinto. Likes Loria but unknown if she likes him.
Species: River Otter
Personality: Your regular friendly and helpful otter type.
Weapon: Javelin and dirk

Name: Argus Fernen (played by Norham Waterpaw)
Species: Mole
Personality: A happy, jovial soul, but can't quite shut up.
Weapon: Shovel

Name: Bartus (played by Redwaller)
Personality: Friendly, out-going, no fighting experience
Weapon: Walking stick.

Name: Hyssop  (played by Faiyloe)
Appearance: Light brown fur and white under belly, blue eyes, purple dress with white top, some times a tambourine.  
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Considerate, joyfully, talkative, Fierce when threaded,      
Weapon: Two knives.  
Other: Is part of a band of roving players if that's OK. Is a good singer and dancer.

Name: Loria (played by Tiria Wildlough)
Species: Otter
Appearance: Dark brown fur, green eyes. She is shorter than most of the otters and wears a light green tunic and pants, and sometimes a big floppy hat.
Personality: Loria is not talkative, preferring to listen to others. She seems like a pushover at first, but fiercely defends her friends when they're in trouble. She often feels responsible for those younger than her.
Weapon: Knife and sling.

Name: Krennel (Or just Krenn) (played by HeadInAnotherGalaxy)
Personality: A bit quiet, likes soup
Appearance: a leaf-green tunic and basic brown trousers
Weapon(s): Two daggars, one at each hip
Other: Also likes cheese

Name: Jinto Swiftcurrent (played byShadowed One)
Personality: Kind older otter
Weapon: Staff

Name: Bouledor Marcuse Din Fallimer the III  (Boulie for short)
(played by Faiyloe)
Species: Hare
Personality: Typical Hare.
Weapon: Can use most any weapon but doesn't carry an on him
Other: In the band of roving players with Hyssop.  

Name: Ferde
(played by Blaggut)
Speices: Rat
Personality: not cruel, but not good. Smart, but low in rank of the horde, (if there is one)
Weapon and gear: a light, swift broadsword, a dagger, and a satchel with light single person rations (jerky' bread, and stuff), and a few stolen items, such as gold bands, rings, etc

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Argus Fernen
Species: Mole
Personality: A happy, jovial soul, but can't quite shut up.
Weapon: Shovel
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

I like to have a simple RP once in a while.  ;)

Name: Bartus
Personality: Friendly, out-going, no fighting experience
Weapon: Walking stick.

I'll be making a vermin soon too.

Rainshadow

If possible, I'll join in, but only if it's allowed to jump in later in the RP, 'cause it's likely that I'm gonna be doing that.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

This looks like fun I'll play. Can I add more then just what is on the sheet like appearance? If not I'll just dealt it.

Name: Hyssop  
Appearance: Light brown fur and white under belly, blue eyes, purple dress with white top, some times a tambourine.  
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Considerate, joyfully, talkative, Fierce when threaded,      
Weapon: Two knives.  
Other: Is part of a band of roving players if that's OK. Is a good singer and dancer.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiria Wildlough

Ooh, new RP! *glomps RP*

Name: Loria
Species: Otter
Appearance: Dark brown fur, green eyes. She is shorter than most of the otters and wears a light green tunic and pants, and sometimes a big floppy hat.
Personality: Loria is not talkative, preferring to listen to others. She seems like a pushover at first, but fiercely defends her friends when they're in trouble. She often feels responsible for those younger than her.
Weapon: Knife and sling.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll join. Zoundz like fun!

Name: Krennel (Or just Krenn)
Personality: A bit quiet, likes soup
Appearance: a leaf-green tunic and basic brown trousers
Weapon(s): Two daggars, one at each hip
Other: Also likes cheese
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ah forgot ze "s" in "like". Zae nay, 'e'z nae quiet like zoup, 'e'z quiet an' 'e likez zoup!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Shadowed One

I will join!

Name: Jinto Swiftcurrent
Personality: Kind older otter
Weapon: Staff

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

BrookSkimmer

Alright this is plenty to get started. :D I shall make the RP right now! I'm thinking of just having some of my characters jump right into friendships and such with the others. If you don't think something I type works for your character just let me know and I'll make changes.

The thread is called To the River Moss!

I went ahead and posted the character list in the first post of this thread. I also recorded down what I think could be some fun relationships between characters. As more develops I will write them down in the character list. As stated, if you're not keen on something I thought might work between characters just let me know ;)

Faiyloe

I'm thinking about making a hare character ( If that's Ok )  even though I'm not very comfortable with them It will be good practice.

Name: Bouledor Marcuse Din Fallimer the III  (Boulie for short)
Species: Hare
Personality: Typical Hare. 
Weapon: Can use most any weapon but doesn't carry an on him
Other: In the band of roving players with Hyssop. 

Tiria Wildlough

Brook, could you put in whose characters they are in the first post? Because it's kind of confusing.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

Sure thing Tiria! I'll do that now.

I'm thinking we could have a preformance from if you'd like Faiyloe. I would like to get the group on the road in the next couple of days though so we should get that RPed out pretty soon.