News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dibbuns Against Bedtime with SMILEYS!

Started by Dag Downyfur, September 13, 2013, 08:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Sister Claudia grabbed Namin before she could jump off the wall top and the Badger mum grabbed a squirrel down from a tree.  "Do you think you could be a bit more helpful Tam!" The Badger mum said passing the squirrel to tam and pulling Leatho out of the water.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

*Namin once again escaped the Sister and started screaming*
"DADDY! DADDY! I WANT DADDY!"

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Sister Claudia: "Come back here you little wretch!" then she looked down at Vilu " oh Ok.." she picked him up.

Skipper had been guarding the wall top and scooped Namin up as she ran by " woe there me little otter were you be'es going' to in such a 'urry," then he swung her up on to his back and gave her a piggy back ride. " Now where to me bucko," He gave Claudia a wink and then ran around the wall top.      

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Namin laughed in delight. Pulling a face at Vilu as she rode by.
"Faster! Faster! Go faster Daddy!"

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

Sister Claudia: " I thought you said you were tired?"

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

S C: "What do you think I am..."

Badger mum: "Every good dibbun who goes up stairs right now and gets in bed will not need a bath and get a candied chestnut! an' if you don't we will scrub you half to death and get the soap up your nose,"

Vilu Daskar

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

Looks like Leatho want's to get soap up his nose.

Vilu Daskar