News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Lost Vermin Characters

Started by Blaggut, September 17, 2013, 06:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I also got the impression that Ripfang was pretty young in LB for a sea rat that is and very old in Mossflower.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Shadowed One

I know, but if he was so old, he wouldn't be fighting with his crew. He was obviously helping his rats fight in Mossflower, but if he was as old as he would have to be, then he would be on his ship or something.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Faiyloe

You don't really see him fight very much and when bore reaches him he wins almost with out a struggle.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: Shadowed One on September 27, 2013, 12:31:14 PM
First, Brian said they aren't the same.

Second, if you think about the difference of time between Mossflower and Lord Brocktree, it makes no sense. Even if Ripfang was very young in Lord Brocktree, by the time of Mossflower he would be very old if not dead. Remember, Brocktree is a youngish badger in Lord Brocktree, but by Mossflower he has died of old age. Badgers in Redwall live a long life, so it is almost impossible that they could be the same.
I also said the two could have been related, like Ripfang II was Ripfang's grandson or great-nephew or something.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 28, 2013, 12:18:02 AM
You don't really see him fight very much and when bore reaches him he wins almost with out a struggle.
This was I was about to post. In Mossflower, Ripfang doesn't actually fight at all. All it says is that Boar was holding him by the neck or something, dead or alive.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Blaggut

What about the rats left on marl island?
~Just a soft space boi~

doogy plum

what about the two ferrets that swam away after gorath threw them in.   In Eulaillia