News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Common Household Weapons.

Started by Faiyloe, September 17, 2013, 07:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

No this is not about real weapons. Have you ever taken a Common household object and pretended it was a weapon from Redwall. It doesn't have to actually work. Like the broom is a spear, your spoon is a dagger ect.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

I have pretended the broom is a spear, and its even better, because the end can be screwed on, for a pickaxe too...As normal, butter knives are real ones...A long fork can become a toads trident...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

The shovel has been a long handled ax or spear. We had an old kite frame but it broke and it made a perfect rapier but my parents wouldn't let me use it because they said some one could get hurt.  :P I'm like isn't that the point of a weapon.   ;D

The Shade

Oh yes, tent poles as rapiers...Oh, and I got this old broken wooden simitar, and the protected handle makes a really good knuckleduster.

Dawnwing

Pretty much just sticks and branches in the woods, I'd pretend were swords or clubs or lances. 

Faiyloe

Same here i found a really good one for Russas stick once but I lost it... or my dad threw it in to the under brush in the woods behind our house. :P I also used a small spatula for a dagger and the head went flying off across the room and I couldn't find it. we found it two days latter under the window in my little brothers room. :-\

The Shade

I have tryed to make every weapon I can think of from redwall...

Faiyloe

I've made a sling from an old bandanna. I have also become very good at firing rubber bands at people.  ;D 

rachel25

I've got a wooden sword which a friend of my brothers made me. I have a real Swish army knife. I don't use it much. I used to use the mop as a spear. and sticks in the garden make great weapons.  :)

The Shade

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2013, 08:31:37 PM
I've made a sling from an old bandanna. I have also become very good at firing rubber bands at people.  ;D 

Haha, I just found this ball made of hundreds of elastic band, and I was terroristing some certain people today...it was so funny! (I had the day off today)

Faiyloe

My sister will cower in fear if you some much as point them at her its so funny.  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

I make really good wooden swords.

I hand carved it, it is made out of wood. The handle piece is a metal tube from a garden solar light. I painted and put a seal on it.

I made the leather sheath and sewed it together.

Every thing was done by me.

Riptide is the sword/pen Percy Jackson got as a gift. (c) Rick Riordan

I hand carved it, it is made out of wood. The handle piece is a metal tube from a garden solar light. I painted it bronze b/c it is bronze in the book.

I also make leather slings and javelins.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

Faiyloe

That is so cool! Wish I could do that.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2013, 09:55:33 PM
That is so cool! Wish I could do that.

Thanks girl! I'm sure you could if you tried. ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner