News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Anybeast up for a duel?

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, September 19, 2013, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would like to duel. My character sheet's below- feel free to be woodlander or vermin. :) Also, you can set the scenario if you'd like, or you can have me do so.

Name- "Max"
Species- Wildcat
Gender- Female
Age- approx. 18-19
Weapon(s)- Paws, cutlass (prefers paw-to-paw, and is not as good at sword fighting)
Physical Description- Tall, with light grey fur, white-tipped ears and tail, and blue-grey eyes. Wears comfortable, somewhat shabby, non-restrictive clothing.
Personality- Cheerful and optimistic, though serious if the situation calls for it. Sanguine, in more than one sense.
Other-
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

I would like to do it. I can put my character up later.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 19, 2013, 01:33:52 PM
I would like to do it. I can put my character up latter.

Ah zink ye mean "later".
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Yup sorry.  :P I was typing fast. I fixed it.

rachel25

What do you do in a duel. I mean how do you write it do you decide who's going to win before hand or while your playing.

Dag Downyfur

While you are playing, I believe.

And I'm up for a duel.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

If there's a place going, I'm up for it!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on September 19, 2013, 04:51:41 PM
What do you do in a duel. I mean how do you write it do you decide who's going to win before hand or while your playing.
A duel is basically like a roleplay but only between two people who fight. They take turns posting and usually decide what to do before-hand but they might make up things as they go; It depends how long they want the role-play go on for.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

This is only my second duel. 

Name- Tarragon 
Species- Otter
Gender- Female
Age- Approx. 17-18   
Weapon(s)- Basket hilted rapier, relies more on skill and agility than physical strength.
Physical Description- Dark chocolate brown fur fading in to a white under belly, sparkling black eyes, roguish grin, wears a belt a white renaissance sailing shirt, brown pants, black boots.
Personality- Free, rebellious, friendly, biased against all vermin even if they are good, Carefree.     
Other- Is a sailor by choice never really adapted to the rough sailor language (The duel doesn't have to take place on a boat.) 

I G2G I'll finish this tomorrow.

Edit: Finished.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 19, 2013, 01:33:52 PM
I would like to do it. I can put my character up later.

Shiny- I like your character, btw. :) (Nice name, as well. Tarragon is a spice, isn't it?)

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on September 19, 2013, 07:50:16 PM
And I'm up for a duel.

If you'd like, we can duel too. I'd just post another character sheet and a separate IC thread. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

I finished my character and thanks my sister helped me pick the name and she is really good at naming characters. Like you just give he a small description and she can spit back a perfect name.  ;D

Since this is only my second duel I'm not real good with the different situations. Maybe they meet on the shore or something? If you have any ideas please share them. My character can go inland too if you like.   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt pleaze dinnae zpend 12 22-minute epizodez preparin' for ze fight, an' zen 12 more vonce ze fight 'az ztarted, like in Dragon Ball An' Dragon Ball Z!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

Sounds good, Faiyloe. Your finished character is very interesting! The shore is fine, and it's actually a place Max would likely be found. (She's based off a different character of mine who grew up around sailors.) The opening post should be up soon- tonight or tomorrow. :)

EDIT: It's up! Since I'm silly and like to name duels, look for Duel: "Sanguine Shores"

Faiyloe

KitrallStreamrippler

So I noticed- and replied, of course. ;D