News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Happy Un-Birthday to ye all!

Started by Nightfire, July 26, 2011, 10:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Happy Un-Birthday to ye all!! (my b-day will be on october 23. just so ye know.)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

AAAAAAA VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU! TO YOU! A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU! tIME TO BLOW THE CANDLE OUT AND MAKE YOUR WISH COME TRUE! A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat,
How I wonder where you're at.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Matthias720

*Topic moved to The Cellars*

The Happy Birthday board is for wishing people Happy Birthday, not Happy Un-Birthday. I won't lock this topic, but I've moved it so any further discussion may continue. :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON-LEMON!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zo the lemon zayz "Thankz a lot, moon!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

And the moon replies back. "You are extremely annoying." The moon sinks below the horizon to get away from the odd little weasel.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"When life gives you lemons, make grapejuice. Then sit back and let life figure out how you pulled that one off."
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Death is certain, life is not...

SO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS!!!

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Nightfire

Darn! I missed it then. Here's a late happy birthday to ya! Mine is on October 23.

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Nightfire

"Nightey? That be an interestin' name." Nightfire replies, squeezing Martha right back. Her large, sinewy paws completely enveloped Martha's. "Whatever. Call me what ye want, as long as ye don't call me vermin."

Martha Braebuck

I call yer nightey 'cause always calling you Nightfire is as if we don't know each other
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"