The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 25, 2013, 01:16:28 AM
He looks a lot like Merlin.  ;D

Merlin
[close]

........It's just a coincidence........  (Darnit, someone figured it out already?  So much for trying to loosely base it off of him.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I love that show! that's how I knew.  ;D How far are you? I have watched all the seasons.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Ach, This looks interesting!

If h'I manage to finish an RP off, h'I might join this! At the most, maybe there could be a spiffin' sequel h'I could jolly join, wot! (Sorry if my hare speech is bad, It'll improve with time.)

W0NWILL

Eh, I don't think there'll be a sequel. This might be an ongoing RP, though.

*plugs ears* Don't tell me anything. lalalalalalalala Ican'thearyou!

Leatho Shellhound

Would any one like to make an otter damsel?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Mayhaps I will use a character I haven't used on this site before for such a pretty creature.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 25, 2013, 02:09:35 AM
Mayhaps I will use a character I haven't used on this site before for such a pretty creature.

Awesome that would be great!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 25, 2013, 12:37:58 AM
  ...Am I the only person that won't be available on Thursday? Yes? Darn.

Name:  Jame (JAYM) Scortron

Species:  Squirrel

Weapon:  Jame is able to perform magic, specifically telekinesis, which he has been able to do for as long as he could remember.  He's not the strongest magician, and it tends to weaken him when he uses magic, but he's practicing to make himself stronger.
  Jame also carries a plain sword, which he doesn't use very well.  Everything he's learned about swordplay he's learned from watching the knights spar, so obviously he isn't very talented.

Appearance:  Jame is dark and tall, with black fur and a dark grey face, throat, belly, etc.  His eyes are grey/blue, but when he uses magic, they tend to show flecks of gold.  He's lean, due to how much he works and how often he works, but he does get fed well.  Well, as well as a servant could be fed.
  The squirrel typically wears a blue tunic and a brown leather jacket, with a black neckerchief tied around his throat.  He also wears dark trousers and worn brown boots.  Around his waist he wears a dark brown belt.

Personality:

Other:

(Will be finished soon!)

Er...... Rainshadow? Do you mind changing the appearance? I'm already using a black squirrel, and I actually specifically requested that others not copy that design. Obviously the choice is yours, but just giving my 2 cents on the subject.  :(

EDIT: LET ME POST ALREADY!  :D I literally just got rejection in the face TWICE! I had my post all written out, but two other people beat me!

EDIT 2: make that 3.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2013, 02:11:17 AM
Er...... Rainshadow? Do you mind changing the appearance? I'm already using a black squirrel, and I actually specifically requested that others not copy that design. Obviously the choice is yours, but just giving my 2 cents on the subject.  :(

Whoops!  Did I do that?  Sorry, I didn't realize that you'd said that.  Sure, I can change it.  :)  Whaddaya think, Faiy, mouse?  Would that fit my Merlin-wannabe?  (And I'm nearly done with the 5th season.  I think I have 5 or 6 episodes left.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

W0NWILL

Faiyloe

I just realized that me, the prince and "Merlin" are all mice. I think I will end up with a Gwen like position. o.0

Rusvul

My character sheet:
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 23, 2013, 05:27:44 AM
Name: Ivar Finch
Species: Mouse
Rank(knight, noble, servant, peasant...): Prince of the main kingdom
Weapon: Officially, the traditional knight's sword and shield, but for sport (And theft), a short rapier. Usually carries several daggers, in a range of concealment.
Appearance: Black fur so black it's almost purple, long headfur flops over left eye (Why is it that no matter how I make a character, they always have a somehow obscured left eye? (Maybe because IRL my headfur flops over my eye? (When it isn't in a ponytail, that is(QUADRUPLE PARENTHESES!)))), roguishly twinkling bright blue eyes. Surprisingly white teeth, considering the lack of toothbrushes in this era.
Personality: When in royal mode, strangely roguish (Great word) and doesn't pay too much attention to the rules.
Other: Leads a double-life as a knight and a fencer of much renown, and a legendary catburgl... catburga... Um, thief.
Clothing: When stealing, he wears black, tight-fitting trousers and a belt festooned with pouches, knives, lockpicks, a rapier, and loads of other useful junk.
When pretending to be a respectful prince, whatever his parents tell him to wear. As long as it doesn't have any extremely bright colors, doesn't restrict his movement, and he can hide weapons.
When in "Honorable" combat, standard armor, although on the light side. He can't handle extremely heavy armor the way some do.

@Dannflor XD. Well, is it sadistic to like ALMOST-stabbing things? (Although, to be fair, stabbing things is fun too.)

W0NWILL

Name: Swift
Species: Otter
Rank(knight, noble, servant, peasant...): Servant
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: (in progress)
Personality: Swift can be overly-dramatic, grossly embellishing her emotions and reactions. She is very two-dimensional when it comes to emotions: what you see is what you get, and one can almost always see her mood.  She believes that life should be lived in the moment, and as such, is great to cheer up unsure or scared beasts, but she has trouble thinking to the future and consequences to her actions.
Other:

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 25, 2013, 02:30:26 AM
My character sheet:
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 23, 2013, 05:27:44 AM
Name: Ivar Finch
Species: Mouse
Rank(knight, noble, servant, peasant...): Prince of the main kingdom
Weapon: Officially, the traditional knight's sword and shield, but for sport (And theft), a short rapier. Usually carries several daggers, in a range of concealment.
Appearance: Black fur so black it's almost purple, long headfur flops over left eye (Why is it that no matter how I make a character, they always have a somehow obscured left eye? (Maybe because IRL my headfur flops over my eye? (When it isn't in a ponytail, that is(QUADRUPLE PARENTHESES!)))), roguishly twinkling bright blue eyes. Surprisingly white teeth, considering the lack of toothbrushes in this era.
Personality: When in royal mode, strangely roguish (Great word) and doesn't pay too much attention to the rules.
Other: Leads a double-life as a knight and a fencer of much renown, and a legendary catburgl... catburga... Um, thief.
Clothing: When stealing, he wears black, tight-fitting trousers and a belt festooned with pouches, knives, lockpicks, a rapier, and loads of other useful junk.
When pretending to be a respectful prince, whatever his parents tell him to wear. As long as it doesn't have any extremely bright colors, doesn't restrict his movement, and he can hide weapons.
When in "Honorable" combat, standard armor, although on the light side. He can't handle extremely heavy armor the way some do.

@Dannflor XD. Well, is it sadistic to like ALMOST-stabbing things? (Although, to be fair, stabbing things is fun too.)

Oh geez.   :o  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This