News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

@Leatho:  How old is Jarn?  I've been trying to figure that out, but I'm not quite sure.  Is he young (like teenaged or younger), or an adult (20+)?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Oh, I forgot to add it to his character sheet. He's 18.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Oh, okay!  Lol, I was picturing him as 13 or something, so it's good that we got that all cleared up.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

WHAT HAPPENED!?.................. oopsie  :-[ Sorry for shouting! So what's up in this thread? I back!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Hi! How did your trip go?

And, so far, not much is up except for lots of brawling and sneaking.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

And there's a new mysterious character going about the city.

rachel25

I wish W0NWILL would let me have another character  :( Even if he was just Saygar's squire but it is a bit frustrating having only one character and him being a knight so that means he can't go certain places  :-\ I'm going to ask W0NWILL again if I can have another character next time she's on  :)

The Shade

Btw, how did Saygar get to be a knight?  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Um he is brave but at the moment he's just bored. I mean just look at them they don't really have much hard work to do.

The Shade

That is true...maybe I should make a fourth character...

rachel25

YOU HAVE THREE! W0NWILL WON'T EVEN LET ME HAVE TWO!  :'(

The Shade

rachel25

not funny  >:( anyway you at least have two characters  :(

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on October 08, 2013, 04:25:50 PM
YOU HAVE THREE! W0NWILL WON'T EVEN LET ME HAVE TWO!  :'(

Believe me, Rach, having more than one character is actually hard at times.  Sure, you may see other people with multiple characters, but usually they're more experienced roleplayers.  It's a very good idea to stick with one when you're just starting off.  Maybe later on in the RP you may get to have another, but it's not always a good idea to have several characters.  I mean, just look at me!  I've been doing roleplays for over a year now, and I can hardly manage to keep track of both of my characters!  ::)