News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 02, 2014, 10:40:58 PM
Um, hello, Shade there? WE HAD A PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I'll put that in the works soon.  ;)

But after that we really should have a tournament.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

It better be soon. I'm getting kinda tired of Arya following Saygar, it's getting too....Monotonous.
EDIT: To carry out me and Shade's plan, I'll need to PP Arya's master some more.....That OK?

Dannflower Reguba

It's not PPing if it's a character you created  ::) I'm not asking for an app because he doesn't really matter at this point.

As far as the tournament goes, I want to see the Knights get involved in some actual RPing, I'm not going to just separate the players into two separate categories. In short, I'm not going to let one sting of people get to do all of the exciting stuff while the others do all of the plot building, Knights are very much a part of Redwallelot.

On a separate, do you guys think I should change the name? I could put up a poll for it. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Maybe "The thieves of Redwallot" would be better suited.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Shade on January 03, 2014, 01:12:38 PM
Maybe "The thieves of Redwallot" would be better suited.  :P

Ha ha.  :D I meant changing the name of the city to something more.... easy to type.  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

I'd put up a poll, that way we can at least try to have changed or not changed if we want it.

W0NWILL

I've told you all loads of times! It's in the first post even! The city is just called Redwall! Redwallelot was a joke!

Also, I'm leaving the GMing to Dan. I can't keep up with this RP, especially since I've been starved for time lately. Maybe a normal attendee, but not now.

Dannflower Reguba

rachel25

Double post yes, but Dan said I had to post a character sheet for this person if I wanted to continue using them.

Name: Icar Nightcaller
Species: black fox
Rank(knight, noble, servant, peasant...): magician
Weapon: a long thin sword, with jet stones incrusted in the hilt, and a short dagger.
Appearance: Black from ears to tail. Has dark green eyes, and wears fingerless gloves, a black tunic, and black headscarf. Has a gold medallion which she always wears. And silver bracelets.
Personality: Quite, demanding, and over critical. Will find a fault with everything. Destructive. 
Other: Is leader of a secret revolutionary group. Is out to destroy the King, and his family.

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

Depends on your definition of bad.  :P

@Redwaller: I'll say accepted for now.

Dannflower Reguba

OOPS! I mistook you for Redwaller.  ::)  :P

Yeah, she's accepted.