News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Zombie Game (Sorta RP)

Started by Blaggut, September 24, 2013, 04:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

One of the men hauled him back up, and put a pistol to Sawk's forehead. "Who ARE you?"

-Tell them who you are

-Struggle
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sawk trembled pathetically. "S-S-S-Sawk, sir." he stuttered, terrified. "Oh please d-don't kill m-m-me sirs! I-I-I'm n-ot a z-z-z-z-zombie!" He shut his eyes tight. "O-Oh, pl-please don' k-k-kill m-me!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

"were not gona kill you, Sawk. You have a choice. Come with us- we just scavenge, with that helicopter, by the way. Or you can stay here.

-Go with the men

-Stay in the city
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sawk warily opened his eyes. Stay here? With the zombies? "C-can I really come with y-you?" he asked. He really didn't have a choice, he would take scavenging men any day over zombies! He really didn't want to be here when the zombies made it up here.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Good, he said thrusting a rifle into your hand. It's a semi-auto, with a scope. He gives you some ammo.
"Get In the copter." you get in, and fell asleep.

You wake up to the copter thudding on the ground. You jump and, rifle raised. The men explain. A gun and weapon dealer we come to often sent urgent message. The city and warehouse he deals is infested. We have to clear the area and help him. You get out, and the first thing you see is forty zombies heading down the road. He hands you an AK and more ammo than youve seen in a LOONG time. "I know you gotta shoot em in tha head, and autos aren't accurate, but you might need it. You note the this ak also has a scope.
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Blaggut

-Shoot 'em in the head.

-Jump back in the copter

-run off down the street
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sawk gulped nervously. Shooting? he thought. He hadn't signed up to shoot! In fact, he hadn't signed anything at all, but that's irrelevant right now and completely off the point, so we're just going to leave it at Sawk hadn't signed up to shoot. Why me? he thought glumly. Well, at least he wasn't alone. As long as he had the others to hide behind, he was okay. But he was still nervous. He started shooting at the zombies. Unfortunately, his paws/hands/whatever they were were jittery from nervousness and his shots were peppering erratically at the zombies, often ending up hitting something other than the target.

Blaggut

Ooc: They're hands.

One of the men, apparently the leader, saw your bad shooting. "Make yourself usefull, and get my bazooka.
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Y-Your b-b-bazooka?" stammered Sawk. Now what had he gotten himself into?

Blaggut

You get the bazooka, and the man shoots a few bombs. The whole horde is crippled, or dead. "We'll kill sm all later." "Now, let's head to the shop."

-Go with them

-ask to stay

-kick the pilot out of the copter, and drive away.
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sawk gulped nervously. He was not going to abandon his new comrades. This was completely because he was scared stiff, and was not going to be left here all alone. He went with them.

Blaggut

They walked down the street steadily, and after about five minutes you get to a small convient store. You go though a bashed in wall, and you see 6 zombies guarding the door.

OOC: do whatever you want
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sawk screeched and fainted. This had overly become way too much for his frightened system.

OOC: Sawk, ye idiot...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Excuze ze double pozt, but iz ziz ztill on?