News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Topic Topic

Started by Tiny Jackalope, September 28, 2013, 11:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I didn't mean it like THAT!  :o

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Quote from: The Shade on October 12, 2013, 05:29:15 PM
Mmmmmm...very tasty.  ;D
Yeah! They don't even need to be chocolate to be tasty. Normal bunnies are delicious too!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 13, 2013, 03:48:45 PM
Quote from: The Shade on October 12, 2013, 05:29:15 PM
Mmmmmm...very tasty.  ;D
Yeah! They don't even need to be chocolate to be tasty. Normal bunnies are delicious too!
I second that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on October 12, 2013, 02:12:50 PM
Sith, you say? Sure, let's talk about the Sith, even if I haven't watched or read Star Wars in three years... If I even translated that right... Anyway, those are some creepy guys there.

Zoze, more or lezz, are actually ze original Zith. For ye zee, ze Zith vere originally a zpeciez! Zen, ze dark jedi came...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 13, 2013, 10:58:06 PM
Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on October 12, 2013, 02:12:50 PM
Sith, you say? Sure, let's talk about the Sith, even if I haven't watched or read Star Wars in three years... If I even translated that right... Anyway, those are some creepy guys there.

Zoze, more or lezz, are actually ze original Zith. For ye zee, ze Zith vere originally a zpeciez! Zen, ze dark jedi came...

That...is severely cool, and makes me think I should get back into Star Wars again! Now, I go to find more Star Wars books...I think all mine are gone. The library better have Star Wars!  :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If ye vant tae ken more aboot Ztar Varz, ah'd zuggezt lookin' up ztuff on Vookieepedia. Zat iz vhere ah learned a lot o' ztuff zat makez it av ze more intereztin' becauze ye realize zat zere'z more zat goez on bezidez vot'z zeen in ze zix moviez. Ze mozt ah'll give avay aboot it iz zat Boba Fett zurvivez ze Zarlacc pit.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Wow, cool! Thanks for the link!  :)

Tiny Jackalope

Chocolatey Bunnies........
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, check out this topic! It has the greatest subject ever! 8)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Norham Waterpaw

LEEEE-eeeeet's slaa-AAP some CAAATTT FIIIII-iiiiiishh!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.