News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Drawing closer, Ivar heard a gruff laugh. Turning a corner, he found himself standing beside a large otter. He drew a throwing knife from his belt, and put his rapier in his right hand. Poised to throw the knife at the otter, he called out to him. "Hoi! Otter! What are ye doing? I hope you're not planning to kill that creature!" He couldn't actually see past the otter, but it was clear enough. A defiant shout, and then a burly creature laughing and saying something about death? He couldn't possibly be wrong.

Faiyloe

OOC: Is Iver in his price regalia? Or is he still a thief?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 16, 2013, 07:32:27 PM
OOC: Is Iver in his price regalia? Or is he still a thief?
OOC: Still a thief. If he throws the knife, (And hits. He won't miss, but Saygar might be able to dodge), it'll hurt alot, but unless Saygar ducks his throat into the line of fire, it won't kill him.

Faiyloe

OOC: You know The "Otter" is a Knight and he would recognize you.

BIC: Crystal dodged the dagger but stumbled back and fell off the crate knocking some boxes over in the process. She landed on her back and looking up she saw the sky. This only lasted a moment. The rat grabbed her by the arm and pulled  her to her feet. The rat ran down the alley with her in toe. Cystal looked over her solder and saw  the mouse Fran before she was dragged around the corner and in to one of the buildings through a side door. The Rat let go of her arm and Crystal took a moment to adjust to the light. The room was dark it looked like it was some kind of storage room. there where boxes, bottles, barrels, and some things covers with tarps, even some broken glass in a corner. She turned to the Rat who had his face pressed up against a crack in the door and said.

"Now will you tell me why you have been fallowing me, What you want, and have I just been rescued or kidnapped?"       

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Well a rat dragging a mouse all over the place isn't suspicious at all  ::) BIC:

Argo had obtained his lunch, and with nothing to do at the current moment he decided to visit a friend of his from the milling house just outside of town, he was supposed to be in the city today to pick a new grindstone, hopefully he was still around. The squirrel was interrupted by the sounds of a scuffle in the back alleys of a residential area, but before he could move in he spotted a rat that seemed to be dragging a mouse around. He followed until they entered a building. Argo approached quietly to search for a listening post, this was suspicious, and it was his duty to deal with these scenarios.

"Now will you tell me why you have been fallowing me, What you want, and have I just been rescued or kidnapped?"       

Argo froze, he was now in a sufficient spot to hear what was going on, it wasn't totally clear, but if he strained his well-tuned ears he should be able to pick up the conversation just fine.

OOC: Just a reminder, you don't know I'm there.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Satisfied the rat turned away from the crack in the door and said "Consider yourself a little of both. As for what I want... I need you to do something for me."

"What could I possibly do for you?" Crystal said indignantly. 

"I've been watching you and I know a lot more about you then you think. I know your little secret," Crystal opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. "The Prince has something of mine. I need it back. I've tried time and time again to get into the castle and failed but you could do it,"

"And what if I refuse," She said

"I'll turn you over to the authority's,"

Crystal thought about it for a moment then said "All right I'll do it,"   

Rusvul

Ivar didn't want to be seen by Saygar unless he had to. He quickly grabbed a gutter and flipped up on to a roof. (OOC: EPIC PARKOUR NINJA!) He had seen the general direction the rat had gone in, but not the specific building. Jumping the small gaps inbetween the rooftops, he searched the area the mouse and the rat had dissapeared in. If they came back out onto the street, he would know, but otherwise- Wait! He saw a figure standing outside a door. He flipped down, and landed silently behind him. "Who're you, then? 'Ave you seen a rat dragging a mouse around, recently?" He spoke cautiously, low, but sharp.

Faiyloe

"Good choice," He said. He came closer and lowered his voice "Now all you have to do is get in to the castle and find the princes chambers. once there look for an old map showing Mossflower woods."

"How will I be able to tell this map apart from any other map?" Crystal said.

The rat thought for a moment and then spoke "It's very old from back when Redwall was just an abbey, and It will have the location of Brockhall marked off,"

"All right I'll get it for you but don't expect me to do anything else for you,"

"When you've got the map bring it to the old clock tower. I'll be waiting," he said and turned to leave.

Rusvul

Ivar saw the strange rat and Crystal begin to leave the building. He waited for them to go in separate directions, and then he strode up to Crystal. "Hello. Who's that rat? Do you know him?"

Faiyloe

"Not you again," She said. crossing her arms. "And no I didn't know him... well not really. Now what do you want?" she said as she made her way back to the main street.

rachel25

Saygar couldn't belief his bad luck today. Now because of some stupid mouse he had lost the mousemaid, again. Great!
"I'll skin whoever shouted at me. Fool now I've lost that little thief and have nothing to show for my running around." Saygar rumbled to himself.
Then quite suddenly he remembered something. The mousemaid had been wearing some sort of crystal necklace. Saygar was sure he had seen something like it before, in a book.

OOC Rusvul, Ivar didn't know it was Saygar, and Faiyloe if you'd be happy about it could I maybe make Saygar find out some history about the kind crystal, Crystal where's?   

Faiyloe

OOC: Sure juts so you know it helps her channel her magic to make it more power full .She can do simple things without it but bigger things she needs the crystal. It also counteracts things that counteract magic.   

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on October 17, 2013, 03:16:01 PM
OOC Rusvul, Ivar didn't know it was Saygar, and Faiyloe if you'd be happy about it could I maybe make Saygar find out some history about the kind crystal, Crystal where's?   
OOC: Saygar is a knight, right? Wouldn't I recognize a lot of the knights? And also, I wouldn't really want to be seen by anybody who might recognize me unless I had to.

rachel25

OOC: Thanks  :) And Rusvul Saygar is disguised like Ivar and Saygar didn't recognize Ivar anyway.  
BIC: not to long later, Saygar found himself back at the Castle, he had gone back to the Smithy's shop and got his things back earlier. Now he found himself standing outside the door to the Castle library. Saygar had never been in, reading wasn't one of his strengths. He opened the door slowly, checking that there was no other beast inside and being rewarded with silence, Saygar crept in.
After searching for what seemed ages he found it, he tried to remember where he had seen it before. Maybe back at his castle, when his father had made him study for hours.
Saygar remembered the title and the look of the book well. Magic Omens. Saygar flicked through the book until he came to the page with the picture of the crystal necklace on it. It said that the crystal could channel magic and make the beast using it more powerful. It also counteracts things that counteract magic.
That was all Saygar needed to know, not only was the mousemaid a thief, but a practicer of magic.
Saygar was pretty sure who's face would be on posters all around town tomorrow. Most wanted posters to be exact.    

Dannflower Reguba

Argo didn't think much like the knights did, he all but dismissed the mouse as unimportant, why? The rat was a far shadier character than was this mouse despite his suspicions that she knew something of the forbidden arts, what else would a waif  be doing with a necklace of that quality? Thief maybe? Who knows, his focus was on the rat, "Clocktower eh? No room for him to run in there...... Especially from me" The squirrel made his way to the designated location and, "payed a visit," with the keepers cook, a former man-at-arms that Argo had none but the highest respect for. A jolly old hare that ate half of what he cooked... Even though there were 3 others living in the building.

After his visit, the squirrel prepared to ascend the stairs, he would have to be quiet, this would be easy as long as the rat didn't know he was there until there was a blade at his throat. The problem was that Argo didn't know the character of the rat, what if he was right to take back something that was truly his? That would have to be sorted out at the top of the stairs.

OOC: I'm assuming you're at the top of the stairs since there would be beasts running around the bottom, and is the clock tower the site of the old bell tower? Or a separate location?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This