The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"My name is Crystal, I came here to meet some one as for the rest of them I don't know I only just met them... Well most of them anyways," She said.

The ferret tired off all this talk dove at Doods dagger up raised. Thinking fast Crystal said "Filjak,"  and the crate flew at his head knocking him out cold on the floor.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm going to assume that the rat was telling the truth BIC:

"Let me guess, this boss of yours has never shown his face to those he works with." Argo was getting more frustrated, but with the number of cases he'd had, this wasn't much more frustrating. It was a strange one though, it had been a long time since he had had to either deal with or use magic openly. He practiced it secretly so that he wouldn't grow null with it, but using it was hardly ever necessary.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"Well no not really But I could have met him without knowing it... You could be  him for all I know," The rat said scratching his head.

Redwaller

Extract of a hermit's journal.

Enfin! Le rendez-vous est fixé! Je suis au bord de la route du pouvoir, ne me reste plus que d'y mettre les deux pieds et d'avancer. J'irai voir dans une de ces basses tavernes qui pullulent dans les ruelles sombres; peut-être que là je trouverai d'autre mercenaires, qui sait?

~~~~~~~~~~

Teudericus had been looking out a window of one of the buildings surrounding the clock tower which stood like a beacon among the low houses. He had watched several of the creatures he had been waiting for, plus some others enter each at a time into the tower. Now he opened the window and levitated up quietly to the round opening at the top of the clock tower. As he went through, a rumour of several creatures talking together came up to his sharp earing. Still levitating, he slowly came down the rickety stairs without a sound. Sticking to the dark, he entered the room and went round to the darkest corner as he watched the others talking in loud tones.

Dannflower Reguba

Argo waved his friend the hare away and put his head in one of his hands, rubbing his forehead. After a short pause he spoke to the rat, "Dismissed, the only thing I've got on you is temporary kidnapping and threatening that you can't even come through on. Make another wrong move in the future and I won't be so lenient." The squirrel left the rat, and slowly approached the others, he still wanted to talk to the mouse. Partially from frustration, and partly from instinct and a surreal chill the squirrel said, "Parietes, dico mihi." He tensed suddenly as he received his reply, there was another beast here that was not formerly on his radar! It was quiet too, he probed the building with both his hearing and his smelling. He turned the corner to find the other beasts midst their conversation. 

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: Teudericus issues no smell and makes no noise. When he's in the dark he's practically invisible.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: As silent as he may be (which could be considered GMing) everyone emits a smell, whether it be from your clothes, your fur or whatever. You can't just not have a smell, life doesn't work like that. BTW did I mention that your character is OP?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I am hoping that Redwaller did not intend the hermit to be the leader of this underground group (Myrlon was the "magic wizard" who got stolen from as discussed in a pm with Faiyloe) because I am going to make the leader of the group next time I post in the OOC. Are the clock and bell towers the same place now? My group and therefore Faiyloe's rat made their base in the bell tower however he wanted to meet Crystal at the clock tower. If they are now the same place t would be the perfect opportunity to re-introduce Arden while also making the group attack.))

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Redwaller

OOC:

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 10, 2013, 03:18:26 PM
OOC: As silent as he may be (which could be considered GMing) everyone emits a smell, whether it be from your clothes, your fur or whatever. You can't just not have a smell, life doesn't work like that. BTW did I mention that your character is OP?
Teudericus has a small smell-reducer stone.

And what do you mean by my character being Original Poster?

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 10, 2013, 05:23:13 PM
OOC: I am hoping that Redwaller did not intend the hermit to be the leader of this underground group (Myrlon was the "magic wizard" who got stolen from as discussed in a pm with Faiyloe) because I am going to make the leader of the group next time I post in the OOC. Are the clock and bell towers the same place now? My group and therefore Faiyloe's rat made their base in the bell tower however he wanted to meet Crystal at the clock tower. If they are now the same place t would be the perfect opportunity to re-introduce Arden while also making the group attack.))
Teudericus is not the leader of the underground group, but has rallied Crystal, Doods, and Prince Ivar to him.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Redwaller on November 10, 2013, 06:05:41 PM
OOC:

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 10, 2013, 03:18:26 PM
Teudericus has a small smell-reducer stone.

And what do you mean by my character being Original Poster?

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 10, 2013, 05:23:13 PM
Teudericus is not the leader of the underground group, but has rallied Crystal, Doods, and Prince Ivar to him.

I think OP means Over Powerful in this case.

And The Clock tower and bell tower are two different things. The clock tower is in the middle of town. The bell tower is on the castle grounds Making it a bad place to be the thieves base.

Rusvul

OOC: OP as in, over powered. And, that's actually kind of true. Say, if Ivar attempted to sneak up behind Teudericus, and stab him in the back (Not that I'd take that sort of action), would he have any hope at all of doing so? You're making Teudericus seem un-killable and extremely powerful.

Redwaller

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 10, 2013, 07:02:03 PM
OOC: OP as in, over powered. And, that's actually kind of true. Say, if Ivar attempted to sneak up behind Teudericus, and stab him in the back (Not that I'd take that sort of action), would he have any hope at all of doing so? You're making Teudericus seem un-killable and extremely powerful.
Sorry if this seems disagreeable to others, but Teudericus can be defeated by only one person which the good guys must help.

The Shade

Can we take this to the OOC thread? This is just taking up pages.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Shade, Faiyloe, Rachel, I'm waiting on you guys...

@Redwaller: I've posted my opinion of this God that you're playing as in the OOC:

rachel25

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. Couldn't get on you see  :-\

BIC: Kash feeling as if he had been forgotten jumped up onto the stairs, exclaiming loudly, "Good day to ye Goodbeasts. My name is Kash, and I'm also a grabber of cash!"