News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Doods nodded to the mousemaid, wondering why she had just taken out the ferret who had been about to attack him.

"Crystal eh? You know your face is plastered all over town in the form of wanted posters?"

He narrowed his eyes as he watched another creature appear, yelling out his name was Cash or something. Why were there so many beasts here? He would have thought at least there would be some privacy.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Crystal looked at the raccoon " Well aren't you the observant one. If I ever find out who did it they'll be sorry," she said "And don't get any ideas now that everyone knows I have magic I don't have to hide it any more, so if you try anything." She didn't bother to finish she knew he had got her point but she wasn't about to turn her back on him she had seen his face before on wanted posters too but unlike her she knew he was completely capable of turning her in if she didn't watch him.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Kash still feeling forgotten just listened to what the older beasts were saying.
He too had seen the wanted posters, but there was the honour amongst thieves. No one turned each other in, but he had seen who had reported the mousemaid to the guards.
"Excuse me miss. But the one who told your name, or at least what you look like to the guards, was the knight Sir Saygar Waterflash. I saw him earlier today down at the guardhouse telling them about you, and that you do magic tricks. Though I don't see why you should be arrested, just for doing some cool tricks."   

Faiyloe

"Now It makes sense," Crystal said she tuned to Kash "Oh I did a little more than use magic. You see I stole his money. It was his own fault he got himself drunk, then when he confronted me later I stood up to him so now he is out to get me... Now that I know who did it I have a score to settle. Saygar has bitten off more than he can chew... Now what do we do with this guy," She said giving the ferret on the floor a not to genital nudge with her foot paw.

Leatho Shellhound

Járnsmiður left the black smith late at night, he had finished his master's armor which was now in a large back pack. The weight of it was quiet burdening, he looked up once to get his bearings. What was that, over on the wall was a poster. He trotted over to it as fast as his burden let him.

"Must be a mistake" said Jarn to him self, "most likely it was some beast who's ugly toes where stepped on and wanted revenge"

Pulling out his black short sword he cut the poster down. Looking at all the posters he knew that just by cutting them down wouldn't help, beasts have already seen them.

Thinking, an idea came to his head. He took out his charcoal pencil and wrote on all the posters:

I hear by challenge the accuser to trial by combat, where as to prove her innocence. It will be fought in single combat on the common green infront of the city gates at noon sharp.

Járnsmiður Squire to Sir Gawain, and the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief

Jarn smiled to him-self, who could refuse that challenge, the citizens of Redwall loved a good organized fight.

OOC: I that okay with you guys?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

OOC: That's fine with me. It's my character who you challenged so this should be fun. But Saygar an't no push over. He won't take this lying down.  ;)

BIC Kash nodded, it made sense. The knight was angry with Crystal, and wanted revenge. But what do to with this ferret. "Let's take his valuables, and dump him in the street. I get the money pouch!"
Kash leapt down, and grabbed the ferret's money pouch off his belt, and tucked it into his little bag. Kash smiled, the pouch was good, and heavy.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Also, standard procedure would be to have the group as a whole decide who the new GM is so that we can make sure that we've got the right person with the best qualifications to run it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OOC: When we get started again, is it ok for me join in here?

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

Argo may not have been the most pleased with the ferret, but stealing from him was not optional, "Vole, you'd do best to put that back before I have to bring you in. You know what I can do, so don't force my hand, there have been far too many unsettling events as it is." He gave Kash a warning glare, he despised thievery, it was low, unfair, selfish, pretty much everything that he hated all wrapped up in one, "As far as what to do with the ferret goes, it's simple, we leave him here as the clocktower is a fairly public place so he hasn't really done anything wrong, besides follow the rats orders which is more than I can say for a certain mouse." Argo's gaze shifted to the more prominent threat and target, Crystal. The squirrel was stretched as he had to keep an eye on all the beasts present, as well as listen and smell for the shadowy intruder. He decided to loosen up on the intruder to focus on the beasts before him as he could respond quickly enough if the need arose.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal crossed her arms over her chest and said "He threatened to turn me in. besides someone else beat him to it I'm sure you have seen my face plastered all over town and I never carried out his orders, Your not much of one to talk I saw what you did there disappearing like that,"   

Dannflower Reguba

"I'm not referencing the magic mouse, the outlawing of its' practice was a foolish act as a sword will almost always be defeated by the mind. I'm talking about going along with the rat, you didn't need to do his dirty work, the fool had nothing on you. What was he going to do? The skill he wanted you to use was one that meant he had to free you. If you're having trouble with him then go to the authorities, if your face is hanging everywhere because of a former run-in with somebeast else then find one of the militia, they are impartial and barred by no formalities, they will assist you as long as truth is on your side." After his short lecture, Argo took a deep breath, "On another note, what are the rest of you even doing here? It's midnight, nobeast with half a mind would be wondering around the tower at this time."

Faiyloe

"I think HE can answer that for you," Ever since the wizard had entered the tower she had felt the strong presence of magic.

Cornflower MM

A pretty squirrel maid by the name of Arya came around the corner then " Answer what, if I may be so bold?
" She asked.

OOC: Arya is a servant of really really rich Noble, so does have a bruises from when she displeased her master.