News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Argo was going to bubble over if these two didn't can it!........ They didn't can it, "Silentium tuum altercatione!," shouted he. The two miscreants could no longer be heard, they could hear what they were saying, but nobeast else could. (you can't hear each other either) The squirrel took a deep breath before asking again, "I know what the mouse is doing here, but I still don't know what you're doing here Raccoon." He paused, "Do you have a name? Because I dislike referring to beasts by the species, sounds domineering."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Doods mentally sighed. Whew, thank goodness the was over. Now that he could hear himself think, he decided he should play it half-straight.

"The name's Doods!" he proclaimed grandly, as if he was revealing some huge secret. "As to what I am doing here, I was invited. To a little reunion. With whom, you may ask? Is it necessary to give this sensitive information with these beasts around? It's probably better if you haven't seen me. Or anyone for that matter."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Ivar had found a tome, on shelf 26. It was written by the magician Akkaeus, who had been put to death when the no-magic decree had been made. Page 26 told him that there were 32 types of magi hat one could specialize in. The first three listed were Pyromancy, Aetherics, Necromancy and.. Well, that was interesting. Warding magic. This Stranger was a Warlock- expert at protecting himself from all sorts of attacks. He strapped his long sword to his back, and walked towards his meeting place with the Stranger

Faiyloe

"Well that is obvious. I don't think he is going to shout it out to the world that he was hanging around a group of wanted criminals like your self," Crystal said.
"I'm not quite sure what you did but I'm sure it is something far worse than anything Kash or I ever did."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

"I don't need magic to tell that you're hiding something from me Doods. Does it have to do, perhaps, with the stranger that's hiding in the building?" His sense of danger aroused, Argo re-continued his scan for the intruder.... He hadn't moved it seemed, but his position was still a little foggy which also suggested that he had not moved, "The immediate question is fairly obvious, why are you reluctant to tell us the identity of the beast you're here to meet? And might he be the same beast that the rat was here for as well as possibly more beasts?" The realization that there could be yet more beasts to keep track of was daunting, if this situation got much bigger he'd have to call his friend downstairs and ask him to get some of the other militia so that things didn't get out of hand, something nasty was going down here though, which might make it more worth his while to play along and try and figure out how to stop this seeming madness.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

When Kash realized no one could hear him, he turned around quickly to face the other beasts. He tried to tell the squirrel he was sorry, but he wasn't listening.
Kash's ears drooped, and he started to walk up the stairs moodily.
He wasn't happy, all that had happened tonight was that he had been made mute. He was tired, and was now going to find some place to sleep. Up in the lofts would be a good spot.
----------------------------------------------
Saygar had decided not to follow the Prince. What would be the point?
So instead he left Redwall, and set off into town. On his way he saw something. One of the wanted posters, but somebeast had written on it.
Saygar looked closer to see what it said, I hear by challenge the accuser to trial by combat, where as to prove her innocence. It will be fought in single combat on the common green infront of the city gates at noon sharp.

Járnsmiður Squire to Sir Gawain, and the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief.

Saygar frowned, what did this shrew know about the mousemaid. Well he would just have to go, and fight the little pest. He couldn't loss to a shrew, it would be easy.

OOC: So I'm guessing we're going to duel Leatho. I'm afraid I'm not very good at duelling so..... :-\

Cornflower MM

Arya knew when she had been silenced; how could she not? She knew some Magics herself, after all! she shrugged, and walked away.."Back to Mister 'You didn't do that right, stop kneeling and hold still!!' Why, oh WHY does he have to do that? You would he'd learned after killing quite a few of his slaves that way. She thought, walking into the place where he lived, as it was far too grand for the slaves.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: @rachel25, Oh right, I think we could just keep the duel in this topic, no need to make another. Oh you're fine at duels....better then me at least.  How do you think the duel should end?

@Faiyloe, you might want your character to read the poster as well, for this concerns Crystal.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Not trying to speak for Faiyloe or anything, but I think that she's a bit busy to worry about posters with her face on them.  :D

Faiyloe

OOC: I was planing to see it as soon as I am finished in the tower and all and I most likely will show up to crash the party as well.  ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

OOC: Yeah I know we'll keep it in this topic, but I'm warning you, as Dan knows. I'm not the best dueller  ;)

Cornflower MM

OOC: When is it going to be morning??

rachel25

OOC: Um, I don't know, but I think we should take all this OOCing to the other thread. So we don't clutter up this thread.  :)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Could you guys try to keep this type of OOC: TO the actual OOC: topic please? We need real posts in here, and I can't do anything until the characters respond to what I've done most recently.

EDIT (after Rachel posted): Funny you should mention that.  ::)